General Hospital

I love that sweater/shawl/jacket/thingie that Maxie is wearing. It has sleeves and is short in the back with ties, then the front is really long on each side like a shawl. Waiting to see if she eventually wraps the front part around or anything.

I love that sweater/shawl/jacket/thingie that Maxie is wearing. It has sleeves and is short in the back with ties, then the front is really long on each side like a shawl. Waiting to see if she eventually wraps the front part around or anything.

I am desperate to find the shopping info for this sweater or a pattern. If anyone has any information on this PLEASE contact me.

THANKS! :)

• 2 weeks later...

lol, I was talking to my mom on the phone one day and she was like Hurry up, put it on channel 6 (I think). This girl is wearing a really neat crocheted top. It's short in the back and really long in the front with a belt around it. She's been wearing it all week.

That's too funny.

• 1 month later...

I don't watch soaps....BUT, at crochetpatterncentral there is a very pretty cardi wrap called Ripple Cardi Wrap...I think. Not sure if this is anything like what Maxie was wearing.

Archived