Pointsetta doily

sunnywolfgar

I just finished this Cal Pointsetta Doily last Saturday Dec. 12, 2009 and Not happy with this Pointsetta Doily few things wrong with it, SEE the crooked red leaves :eek?

It will do for now till I get another one crocheted. Yea going to make this one again. I MUST :yes crochet this one again. Keeping this Pointsetta Doily its ours. We did our living room and Kitchen Table Pointsetta theme this year. Colors of thread-Dark Hunter Green, Christmas Red, Cream. size 10 threads, Triple crocheted. Next one going to DC it. I took 2 pictures one with a Light Background and the other with a Dark Background.

I know not all 2 leaves are perfect or the same as the others.

post-1457-135897485731_thumb.jpg

post-1457-135897485736_thumb.jpg

I think it looks nice, I agree with the others it looks more natural that way. Very festive!

Let us know if it works in dc, I've tried that with other doilies and found that it will ruffle tr>dc and cup dc>tr.

eta--oops, I see it was written in DC! never mind!

Thank--you :bowall.........I did buy more thread to do this Pointsetta Doily again.

As for the pattern I have to get back with you on that. I need to get perrmission first. I got it from another crochet group I belong to..Thanks again everyone........

Archived