Hobby Lobby Web Site

CraftyZone

I got the same email. From what I understand, their online retail outlet will move to the Hobby Lobby site, and we'll be able to order online right from there, without having to go to Crafts, Etc.

I also got this email. Looks like a good thing but IDK ... Crafts Etc. is great to order from. They're fast and the shipping is very reasonable, most times free. Hope that doesn't change. :( We shall see.

I got the e-mail too and hope things don't change. Crafts, etc. is fast, great customer service and their website is easy to navigate. I too hope the good things don't go away.

• 2 weeks later...

I also received the same email. Tried to log on to Craftsetc yesterday and it finally went to the Hobby Lobby site but nothing is happening till tomorrow. I also hope it is the same way as Craftsetc, was hoping to get a birthday e mail with a discount next month (birthday is in January) and that extra discount helped too.

LI Roe

Rest assured. Hobby Lobby has owned Craftsetc.com for years. It is strictly a name change only. I work for a subsidiary, so I trust they will only continue to exceed our expectations with great shipping times and product variety! Happy Shopping!

Archived