Venetian Leaf Towel Topper

jeannej

I made a batch of these quick and easy Venetian Leaf towel toppers for extra Christmas gifts. Maybe it's the gardener in me, but I was drawn to the clean and simple lines of this leafy pattern. The non-sewer side of me likes that it's a no-sew style -With its simple chain-loop set between the two leaves to hold a full towel, its easy to switch out when needed. Thanks for looking. :)

post-29383-135897485309_thumb.jpg

post-29383-135897485297_thumb.jpg

Thank you everyone! It's just a neat little pattern and I love it's clean simple lines (besides leaves being so naturally cool, too :leaf )

I LOVE those leaves, and I love the idea of the chain loop to make it so easy to change the towel! So many times, no matter how careful I've tried to be, the towel part of my crocheted kitchen towels have gotten messed up with kitchen grease or stains or what-have-you, and I always feel so bad when that happens because then you lose the crocheted part, too! With this method, you don't have to worry about that, you can just slide a new towel into the loop and you're good to go! What a wonderful thing that is! :cheer

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I love that!! I saw "Venetian" so I clicked on it. :P What a great idea, thanks for sharing~ and for the link. I have it in my favorites. :hook

Archived