Finally Finished

kathome

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so lovely! It's one of the prettiest tablecloths I've ever seen actually. Do you have the pattern source for us or at least the name of it? Or was it your own design?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply on the pattern. I got it on a free website, but right now I can't seem to find the site that shows the finished tablecloth. Here's a link to the pattern which just shows 5 motifs joined.

http://www.********.com/crochet/pat31.htm

Hummmm.. ok - guess I'm not allowed to do that. So, my suggestion is to just do a Google search for "Queen Anne's Lace tablecloth"

CAN I BE YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER ??PURTY PLEASE ??? That is just gorgeous !! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ! :)

I want to be your grandaughter too! :manyheart

That is one of the most beautiful tablecloths I have ever seen. :cheer

I would probably take me 30 years to finish it if I tried to make one.:yes

• 1 month later...

How did I miss this thread before now? Karen, that is one perfectly stunning piece of work. I can see love radiated in every stitch. You have made your lovely daughter-in-law a very special heirloom to cherish and hand down to her children. And what a special day Christmas turned out to be for all of you! I would love to have seen you all so thrilled over the beautiful tablecloth and then the wonderful announcement of another precious new little one to be added to your family. Congratulations to you all!

• 9 months later...

Archived