kathome

Finally Finished

Well............... finally done. The tablecloth has taken me 3 years to complete. In between I made wardrobes for my two granddaughters, about a dozen afghans, more baby blankets, and many doilies.

This tablecloth was made for my dear daughter in law who just loves everything that I make. It is for a Chirstmas present that I know she will love. So.................... here it is....................

post-5206-135897485259_thumb.jpg

post-5206-135897485265_thumb.jpg

What a beautiful gift I love the pattern you did a fantastic job I love the delicate look of the table cloth thank you for sharing such a treasure.

Wow, wow, wow, you have been busy, and it is gorgeous. You are right she will absolutely love it.

Wow! That is beautiful. I can only imagine all the work that went into that. I'm sure your DIL will cherish it!

Wow, wow, wow~! Holy moly that is absolutely gorgeous! Simply amazing! I hope you get the idea that I am so impressed and in awe! If your DIL doesn't absolutely adore it, well feel free to send it my way =)

My DIL is so awesome. I could make a tube for her big toe and she would cherish it because I made it. I just can't wait to see her reaction on Christmas morning.

Bodatious and beautimous! (meaning: very, very, very pretty) I really enjoy working in yarn, but I have to say that I salivate when I see work done in thread. It's truly my first love in crochet. You did a great job. Kudos to you.

My DIL is so awesome. I could make a tube for her big toe and she would cherish it because I made it. I just can't wait to see her reaction on Christmas morning.

I can't wait to see her reaction on Christmas morning either!! Wow, that is beautiful!! :clap :clap

Oh my goodness! That is breath takingly beautiful! I KNOW what her reaction will be....tears of joy! What a precious gift to give her and well worth the 3 years you put into it.

What a lucky DIL you have!! She will love it - a sure tearjerker!! It is beautiful and soo much work! Well done at persevering with it over three years - kudos :hook

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! She will be so surprised and thrilled!

Beautiful!!!!

A true labour of love, I'm sure you DiL will be moved beyond words when she receives this beautiful gift

It is absolutely amazing! It was worth 3 years work....

Thank you, thank you and thank you for all of your comments.

My wish to all of you is the very best Christmas ever and a happy and healthy new year.