PLease Help: Need Blankies for Kitties and kats and toys too: More Photos Added 4/20/10

moomooo

Hi Liz:

I want to say thank you for your help with my charity for the furbabies...

Thak you for any and all gifts you make for the furbabies...

I will go ahead and PM you my addy

thanks bunches

Hugs

Lillibet

Hi Lillibet, I would LOVE to help you with this. I have a "furbaby" of my own whom I love and gives lots of love back. I've already made one mat and am going to try the cuddle sack now. Please PM your address so I can get them to you!!! Thanks, Liz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Lillibet, Just wanted to let you know a box is on it's way to you!! I finished 4 mats and 2 cuddle sacs for you. The post office said you'll get it in about a week!!!

Happy crocheting! Liz

Thank you sooooo much Liz:

I truely appreciate it as I've not been able to crochet blakies nor beds for the furbabies as of yet cause of my elbow I dont see the doctor til June 10th to see what is going on and I pray a shot will take care of the rest....

So my dear all is appreciate i will let you know when it arrives...

hugs

Lillibet

quote=minnisoda;2069098]Hi Lillibet, Just wanted to let you know a box is on it's way to you!! I finished 4 mats and 2 cuddle sacs for you. The post office said you'll get it in about a week!!!

Happy crocheting! Liz

Thak you bunches ladies for your contrubutions to my charity with the furbabies...

These are mats and toys i've received from some of you lovely ladies that i had not yet posted...

Thank you poohsmom,, eneida, and nikki bear and please if my mine has slipped correct me and I will add your name here too....

AGain Thank you soo much for all your help this means alot to me and to the animal hospital and most of all to our furbabies...

The photo with the 12 inch friendship square has a kitty mat in navy blue underneath too...

God bless each of you for all your help....

hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897536336_thumb.jpg

post-6956-13589753634_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897536343_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897536346_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897536349_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897536352_thumb.jpg

MooMooo: had to go on emergency leave to the Island (May 13):sun and just got back last night!! Glad to know that you received the kitty:cat blankets.. I love making them so I will make more and send them to you. Can you tell me how to make the triangle toys?:? I think that I could do that!!too..:hug

ch 11, do rows of 10 sc ch 1 to turn until it's square, end off. fold in 1/2 to form triangle, then with a contrasting color sc the 2 open sides closed, but stuff with fiberfill and catnip before the 2nd side is finished.

ch 11, do rows of 10 sc ch 1 to turn until it's square, end off. fold in 1/2 to form triangle, then with a contrasting color sc the 2 open sides closed, but stuff with fiberfill and catnip before the 2nd side is finished.

:ty Nikki!! I will make some of these and send them to MooMooo..:hug

Hello My friends:

First of all let me say a huge thank you to thiose of you that have contributed to my charity donations for beleoved furbabies....

I will post photos of the last items I have received last week and this week..

I wanted to say thank you to each of you that have helped me as with out you I could not have had donated these to the animal hospital....

I want you all to know that I went today to see the orthopedic surgeon to get the results of my nerve test and well I have a parcial torn tendon right in my elbow and also a pinched nerve in my wrist and carpal tunnel is what he called the part of the pinched nerve on my wrist...

Only ways to fix that is with surgery and that he would fix them both the same time...

So for now he gave me a shot in the elbow and so i can think it over and then I see him again July 22 to schedule surgery date got to get that post op stuff done first...

So no more crocheting for me for a while ....

I will keep posting to let you all know as time gets closer to surgery etc,....

Again thank you all for your great help....

God bless each of you for your kindness.....and for the love of the furbabies..

hugs

Lillibet

Dear Minnisoda:

I got the package on saturday and i want to say a huge thank you my dear for your labour of love...

I didnt get to take a photo of all the toys nor of the blankies you sent cause i wanted to drop them off today since i was heading in that direction today and they are having a Adoption Day thur Curtis Lumber and so I took some of the toys so they can give them out to the new parents of the kitties/ cats being adopted that day and the blankies too...

Thank you sooooo much for your kind heart you were so generous to make all them toys and the blankies.

I will take photos of the other toys that i kept for the next round to drop off....

So be on the look out for your toys photos soon....

God Bless you and i just sent you a PM

hugs

Lillibet

Hi Lillibet, Just wanted to check to see if you received the package I sent.

Hi Ladies I am so sorry i never got to posting these photos of the blankies I received in the last past month...

I did say thank you here to the senders just never did post photos....

So here they are my friends....

I also let Compassionate care and little mews that these came from friends of mine that also love the kitties and doggies and You ladies have helped me thru my painful times with my elbow to get these done so i can donate them...

So here they are I cant remember who made what but you all will know....

hugs

Lillibet

Thank you and god bless you all for your kindness....

post-6956-135897541606_thumb.jpg

post-6956-13589754161_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897541613_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897541617_thumb.jpg

Hello to whoever made the beds in the top two pictures - - That looks like the same pattern I have used, but when my beds get to the shelter and get washed, the sides "soften" and don't stay up. And I crochet very tight. How do you avoid that problem?

Denise

Denise:

Are you crocheting them with three strands of yarn????

I do three yarns and a smaller hook that is why i hurt now but that is how they stand and the reverse sc in the last round also helps.

hugs

Lillibet

• 3 weeks later...

TYTYTYTYTYTY soooo much sweetie...

As a matter of fact tomorrow i'm heading to the animal hospital to drop off some of the blankies I received for kitties from gals from here... I crocheted a mouse and a long tail and attached them to a corner of some of the blankies and a crocheted cheese in the center and a jingle bell at the other end of a gray chain to represent the tail ..

Its all i've been able to crochet with out tooooo much pain...

So again your donations of toys are soooo much appreciated over and over again..

I will let you know when they arrive

hugs

Lillibet

Sending you out another envelope with 2 dozen cat toys tonight. :)

:hook

So sweet of you to be able to be so dedicated. I wish I were able to be as well. But what can you do. Anyway...I am currently working on a granny blanket for kitties but I am making it with 2 strands and "P" hook. Will this be ok? Money is a bit tight to send alot at once, but I would like to help with what I am able. Please let me know if the 2 strand is ok.

Thanks!

Hello CrochetBoosh:

Yes if its a kittly blanket then 2 strands of yarn is great...

Please I know in your heart you want to help but please do not put no financial strain on yourself for trying to help..

I know things are hard $$$ wise and i would feel awefully bad if you are with out for helping me...

Sometime a prayer for me or even for the furbabies of the world would be great..

Sending you a big hug at this time and thank you for your kind heart in wanting to help out the furbabies...

Lillibet

:hook

So sweet of you to be able to be so dedicated. I wish I were able to be as well. But what can you do. Anyway...I am currently working on a granny blanket for kitties but I am making it with 2 strands and "P" hook. Will this be ok? Money is a bit tight to send alot at once, but I would like to help with what I am able. Please let me know if the 2 strand is ok.

Thanks!

Archived