Snowman Gift Bag -Just Added Penguin Gift Bag

imanurse55

Just finished my Snowman:2snowman from Cheery Christmas Gift Bags by Rebecca Velasquez in Dec 09 Crochet World! I have started the penguin bag-these make quick gifts- fill them with candy, or any small items.:2snowman Just finished the penguin bag from the same issue of Crochet World so thought I'd post him here next to his friend Frosty!

post-27163-135897483206_thumb.jpg

post-27163-135897484435_thumb.jpg

I made some of those too. I thought I would let you know that the penguin has a mistake in it. I made 2 before I relized it lol. You can go on the website, and find the mistakes. Yours came out really cute.

I made some of those too. I thought I would let you know that the penguin has a mistake in it. I made 2 before I relized it lol. You can go on the website' date=' and find the mistakes. Yours came out really cute.[/quote']

thanks- it is funny that you mention that- I decided to check their website to see if there were any errors on the snowman and saw they had posted the errors on the penguin. I marked the changes on my pattern- thanks for reminding me!

Archived