Favorite circular needles?

CLLinda

I have some miscellaneous brands of circulars, along with several sets of Knitpicks circulars and I always come back to the Knitpick ones. They are the nickle plated ones and they are so smooth to work with.

I ordered the Zepher acrylic ones for a set of interchangables. I sure hope they are as nice as the nickle plated fixed needles that I have.

So What's your favorite brand of circulars and why?

:manyheart

I have a set of Knitpicks wood Harmony....by far my favorite, but I only had a set of Denise interchangeables before that. The wooden ones are so much better, sharper tips, yarn just glides over them!

I have a set of Knitpicks wood Harmony....by far my favorite, but I only had a set of Denise interchangeables before that. The wooden ones are so much better, sharper tips, yarn just glides over them!

This is my Christmas present.....do you have any idea how difficult it is to have them sitting there and not able to try them out?????????

I have some Addi-turbos that I love...but what an investment. Next time I will order knit picks to give them a try.

The Knitpick ones are reasonably priced between $3.99 and $8.99 so they are a pretty decent price. I like the nickle plated ones with the purple cords.

They are very smooth, and nice to work with.

:manyheart

Knitpicks hands down! I have the harmony set and a few of the nickle plate in circulars as well as a few of the dp's. Until I discovered Knitpicks (thanks to a very good friend of mine) I was ready to give up on knitting altogether. To me there can be no comparison. I do have a few addi's that I like too but as far as I am conserned nothing matches a knitpicks. I haven't tried any of the zephyer line yet but I do have them on my Christmas list.

Knit picks nickle ones are too sharp for me :/ I love my denise interchangables.I do have a few pairs of addi turbos, the are amazing but out of my price range for too many of them. I have found susan bates silverado circulars are extremely nice and have great joins and are very reasonably priced and come in all sizes.

Hugs

Kath

Archived