Stitch Sampler (aka Lace and Bobbles) CAL -2010- Join US!

quietheart

Ok here is the first picture.

Colors are pretty washed out, im using a new camera and havent figured out all its bells and whistles, but you get the general idea.

Lovely! You really got a lot done. I like the colors.

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Started on mine today, and it is going well, I am still not sure about the chenille yarn, they are different thicknesses but I am going with it. Here is a pic of what I have so far, I just finished row 18.

Great start! WTG!

Wow, I can't believe how many people got started today! I got up this morning, watched the Rose Parade, threw dinner in the crock pot, and started stitching! :hook I've really been looking forward to this project. I got through round 21 today. Here's a snapshot:

post-5445-135897491117_thumb.jpg

Wow, I can't believe how many people got started today! I got up this morning, watched the Rose Parade, threw dinner in the crock pot, and started stitching! :hook I've really been looking forward to this project. I got through round 21 today. Here's a snapshot:

Gorgeous Colors! Looks beautiful so far!

Hugs

Kath

Gorgeous Colors! Looks beautiful so far!

Hugs

Kath

Thank you dear! :hug Yours too!!! I can't believe how far you got on it today. I'm going to work on mine as much as I can in the next few weeks. School starts back up again on January 19, so that'll slow me down a little. Plus, I plan on taking a break from it during the Winter Olympics to make Rectangles for the Troops.

I just love seeing everyone's pictures! I haven't got very much further since my picture, had to stop and go eat at the in-laws, hope to get some more done tommorrow, all three of my kiddos are going to stay all night with my SIL, (if I can leave the baby, I'm not sure if I can).

Hi everyone!

Here's where I am after day one. I don't expect to get as much done everyday. Today was a snow day. The roads were bad so I stayed in and enjoyed my crochet time.

G'night,

post-7401-135897491134_thumb.jpg

:lolToo funny! That is exactly the round that I left off on too!!! I worked on it yesterday and after having a couple minor problems with a couple rows that is as far as I got!

Want to work on it so bad right now but can't. Hubby is getting the boxes down from the attic to put my Christmas stuff away. I will try to post pictures later on this evening!

Love seeing everyones progress and the different color combos!

Hi all, I got started on mine yesterday. I'm making it with cotton, and I have a ton of cotton in my stash, so I took some of it and put it out on my dining room table just to see (this represents just a sample of the colors I have available to use). I'm going to pick from this grouping. I managed to get through row 21 last night while watching football, so I'm including two pictures, one of the yarn I'll be using, one of the first part of the afghan.

post-4300-135897491644_thumb.jpg

post-4300-135897491657_thumb.jpg

Hows everyone doing today on your Ghans?

I got a lot done on it yesterday because I didnt have to do other things, today isnt going to be as productive on the Ghan! lol

But I will work a little at a time, if I can get 1 or 2 rows done a day I will be happy as it gets larger.

Hugs

Kath

Hows everyone doing today on your Ghans?

I got a lot done on it yesterday because I didnt have to do other things, today isnt going to be as productive on the Ghan! lol

But I will work a little at a time, if I can get 1 or 2 rows done a day I will be happy as it gets larger.

Hugs

Kath

Haven't had the chance to do anything yet today. :( Been doing some house cleaning & grocery shopping. I hope to get back at it this evening.

Just stopped by to say "Hi!" and to let you know I'm taking a brief break for a day or so. I saw Aunt Bubbles was looking for some help with the holiday swap. See you in a few days. BTW everything looks great!

Just stopped by to say "Hi!" and to let you know I'm taking a brief break for a day or so. I saw Aunt Bubbles was looking for some help with the holiday swap. See you in a few days. BTW everything looks great!

Ok hon, we will be here when you get time again!

Hugs

Kath

Well I just finished round 33, didn't get as much done as I had planned today, the kids ended up staying home today so I have been busy. Here is a pic of my progress this far.

post-31924-135897491802_thumb.jpg

Well I just finished round 33, didn't get as much done as I had planned today, the kids ended up staying home today so I have been busy. Here is a pic of my progress this far.

Beautiful! I was able to get a little done this evening, after I got home. I'm through round 29 and hope to get more done tomorrow. I'll post a picture tomorrow evening.

:(:( my chenille is no good.... I am so bummed out. I have been playing with it today, and it's all shedding and brittle. It was the PERFECT color palette for my family room, too :irk

so, I am back at square 1 :sigh... I need to go into my stash tomorrow and pick different yarn. Luckily, I have other options.... just not quite as perfect as what I had.

You are all doing such a lovely job :drool, your ghans are BEAUTIFUL!!

I'll be back to post later tomorrow, hopefully, I'll be caught up to near where you all are :dreaming

Have a wonderful night, and I'll see you after the Patriot's game!

Good Morning everyone! :hi After I got all my Christmas stuff put away yesterday, and my house cleaned up, I spent the entire evening crocheting! Here is a picture of my progress so far...I am up to row 34. What do you think?

post-11313-135897491833_thumb.jpg

Good Morning everyone! :hi After I got all my Christmas stuff put away yesterday, and my house cleaned up, I spent the entire evening crocheting! Here is a picture of my progress so far...I am up to row 34. What do you think?

I love it! It's so much fun to see everyone's colors!:clap

I adore this afghan....it's beautiful. I have the pattern, but I refuse to start anything new until I finish my current WIP.

Awesome work ladies!! Keep it up!!:clap

This is beautiful!!! Perfect color combination!:cheer

Ladies, all of your afghans are just gorgeous!!! I have been wanting to make one of these for a while, but I have too many other projects going right now. I think I will just lurk about and admire all you beautiful afghans!

:(:( my chenille is no good.... I am so bummed out. I have been playing with it today, and it's all shedding and brittle. It was the PERFECT color palette for my family room, too :irk

so, I am back at square 1 :sigh... I need to go into my stash tomorrow and pick different yarn. Luckily, I have other options.... just not quite as perfect as what I had.

You are all doing such a lovely job :drool, your ghans are BEAUTIFUL!!

I'll be back to post later tomorrow, hopefully, I'll be caught up to near where you all are :dreaming

Have a wonderful night, and I'll see you after the Patriot's game!

Aww Im so sorry you didnt have good luck with your chenille! I am sure you will find wonderful colors to use in your stash, but if not you get to buy yarn! *Giggle*

Hugs

Kath

Oh my gosh! Those colors are stunning!!!

Hugs

Kath

Archived