craftimama

PK Pineapple Song Doily -- finally done!!! :)

AWESOME! STUNNING! GORGEOUS! Actually, I absolutely :manyheart this doily. My favorite design, pineapple. Wonderful job!

I have to agree with you about the pattern, dobermama! I have made lots of pineapple doilies in my time -- but this one was the most FUN to make! I just love how PK designs her patterns to have such cool 3D effects. It makes it look so complicated when it's actually pretty simple.

I had such a good time with this one, that now I'm working on another one of her pineappple designs! More popcorns and pineapples! :)

It is very beautiful! Heirloom work!

good job blocking too, this is perfect to the eye! good pictures show it off nicely.

Beautiful work - I will have to look in my books of hers to see if I have this pattern - looks like fun to make :hook

Beautiful work - I will have to look in my books of hers to see if I have this pattern - looks like fun to make :hook

hey moggy! :) The pattern is in The Best of Patricia Kristoffersen and also in Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies. Both books are great!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone.....the pattern was so much fun!

it looks just beautiful.........

i love it..

That is absolutely gorgeous. And with a toddler on your hands. Fabulous. You should be proud of this one. The details in it. Just Great!