FistfulOfRobots

Amigurumi Skunk

8 posts in this topic

A friend asked me to make a skunk as a get well present for her grandmother. She loves them so much that she used to keep one as a pet. I've been searching and searching for a realistic looking skunk crochet pattern. I'm hoping someone on here might be able to help. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for those! I had seen the second link posted, but it looks more like a cat toy than a stuffed animal. I found a really nice pattern that I would've paid for on Etsy but the seller said she was sold out. That just seems pretty ridiculous to me, but maybe she only wanted a certain amount of people to know how to make that particular skunk. haha.

i thought you probably would have seen that one...and i saw the 'sold out' one you're talking about...too bad!

here's one that's available if you email for it, the email address is under the pics... http://amigurumiartist.blogspot.com/search/label/Missy%20Skunk%20-%20Pattern

if i come across anything else i'll let you know. i wonder if you might be able to use a pattern for a different animal, like maybe a squirrel, and make it black and crochet a white strip to sew down it's back and tail...who knew it was so hard to find a skunk when you need it! :)

just a quick update to everyone: It turns out that the reason the skunk pattern was sold out was because Leisure Arts had purchased it to put it in a book. The seller/designer was super nice though, and threw it in as a bonus when I bought another pattern. Her patterns are great and really easy to follow. I will definitely be shopping for her patterns again.

just a quick update to everyone: It turns out that the reason the skunk pattern was sold out was because Leisure Arts had purchased it to put it in a book. The seller/designer was super nice though, and threw it in as a bonus when I bought another pattern. Her patterns are great and really easy to follow. I will definitely be shopping for her patterns again.

Congrats! I'll have to keep an eye out for that Leisure Arts booklet. My sister-in-law collects anything with skunks on it and I've been wanting to make her a unique gift. The best I could come up with will be a Pepe Le'Pew graphed afghan.