2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

Not much crocheting this week. I was trying to get caught up on house stuff. So only one point for me, on that baby blanket for my husband's boss. He and his wife had their baby girl on Thursday. She weighed exactly nine pounds! mommy and the precious little one are doing well.

For week ending May 24, 2010:

WTD: +1 / YTD: -38

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been working a lot of yarn up in cotton dish rags. I have a big stash of Lily and Cream yarn. Feels good to be crocheting again.

2010 stashbusting cal.. WTD +9 ----- YTD +63

I'll be glad when I finish my co-worker's scarves! I've been knitting and crocheting my arm off with her yarn, but once again I have a goose-egg.

WTD 0

YTD +42

I'm so close to finishing a skein of yarn, but it looks like it's not going to happen. :( No yarn purchased this week, but I did use up a skein. I know I'll have to buy more yarn next week; I only have two of the five colors I'm using in my Wool Eater afghan left in my stash.

WTD: +2

I THOUGHT I was going to get 3 skeins finished last night for my best score yet, but didn't quite make it. So, that leaves me with a WTD 0. Next week's score should be better, though!

I'm surprised the totals aren't up yet. I didn't manage to post on time last week or the week when I bought a skein to finish a project but didn't quite finish the skein I was working on. I got zip done this week, but at least I didn't get any more yarn. Now I need a size 18 tapestry needle to weave some ends in.

Anyway, for the past three weeks, -2 WTD/YTD -53.

Congratulations to everyone! This is an awesome stashbusting week!!!

+14 LegalWoman17 GOLD MEDAL!

+12 1wani - SILVER MEDAL!

Three-way Tie for BRONZE MEDAL!

+9 Braxxi

+9 raelynn

+9 DesertCrocheter

Positively moving forward!

+8 lhapsaapsolady

+7 CLLinda

+6 PAndrus

+6 quietheart

+3 NeedleArts

+2 yarn geek

+1 BigPinkPolkaDot

+1 walker 1021

Steady does it...

0 gshall

0 marzee

0 MouseCLP

0 PBLKNP

0 pineknott

Hooray for new yarn!

-2 Crafty Witch

-2 fc1123

-8 dilyca2006 Shoot the moon! At only -8??? Great job!

Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I did a little housekeeping on the participant list (post #8) I deleted the names that haven't been active in the last 6 weeks or so. This doesn't mean people can't rejoin us. It's just to make scorekeeping a bit easier for the Shoot the Moon winners. If I accidently removed someone who is active, forgive me, let me know, and I'll put you right back on the list!:manyheart

Oh come on ladiea :lol:lol:lol my -8 got the shoot the moon!!!1:P Ok... Who bought yarn and didn't post!!!LOL:laughroll:laughroll

Alright. I will get scores posted after 7PM Central time on Sunday the 30th!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone! This is an awesome stashbusting week!!!

+14 LegalWoman17 GOLD MEDAL!

+12 1wani - SILVER MEDAL!

Three-way Tie for BRONZE MEDAL!

+9 Braxxi

+9 raelynn

+9 DesertCrocheter

Positively moving forward!

+8 lhapsaapsolady

+7 CLLinda

+6 PAndrus

+6 quietheart

+3 NeedleArts

+2 yarn geek

+1 BigPinkPolkaDot

+1 walker 1021

Steady does it...

0 gshall

0 marzee

0 MouseCLP

0 PBLKNP

0 pineknott

Hooray for new yarn!

-2 Crafty Witch

-2 fc1123

-8 dilyca2006 Shoot the moon! At only -8??? Great job!

That is amazing that -8 won Shoot the Moon. I just happened to luck out and buy a bunch of yarn for various projects that I'm just getting to last fall. Once I start my Christmas projects, that will change! Congrats to all the winners!

Archived