2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got some crocheting done this week. Last month was a bad month. We had a dear friend pass away unexpectedly. He left a 7 year old daughter and his wife is just 40 years old.

2010 stashbusting cal.. WTD +15 ----- YTD +54

Used two skeins on blanket; one on sweater this week = 6

Packed up 28 skeins of cotton as a TLC to another 'Viller from inherited stash = 56 Glad someone can put this to use.

WTD: 62 YTD: 125

I finally got some crocheting done this week. Last month was a bad month. We had a dear friend pass away unexpectedly. He left a 7 year old daughter and his wife is just 40 years old.

2010 stashbusting cal.. WTD +15 ----- YTD +54

You and your friend's family are in my prayers.:hug

Congratulations to all our medal winners. If I missed someone or did not get your numbers correctly please forgive me, this is the first time I've done this.

Stashbuster totals for the week ending - May 15th 2010

Needle Arts +62 - GOLD MEDAL!

Braxxi +44 - Silver Medal!

raelynn +15 - Bronze Medal!

Happily Hooking Along!

quietheart +14

1wani +6

crochetmouse +6

dragonpuck +6

Ellie 13 +4

CLLinda +3

DesertCrocheter +3

walker1021 +3

anu-monty +2

gshall +2

LegalWoman +2

makinofastar +1

Staying the course

crocheting4mygirls +0

fc1123 +0

Marzee +0

MouseCLP +0

PBLKNP +0

Pineknott +0

Uhoh!

annmcc1976 -3

yarn geek -8

BigPinkPolkaDot -17

dillyca2006 -40

:cheer:cheer Basjordan -48 Shoot the moon!! :cheer:cheer

LOL!!! I have not played with any of mine yet. I am planning on getting to it next week.

Enjoy your yarn.

You are welcome. And it's worth it. My yarn is :c9:manyheart:D

quietheart, you did a beautiful job. Your first time looks like you've been doing it forever!

Awesome job with the scores, quiteheart! Pretty easy, wasn't it?

You guys are so nice lol

It wasn't too bad, I was sooo concerned I would mess up adding people that posted repeatedly but they were good and did their total at the end for me so I was safe!

Hope I get back on track using yarn now! lol

I have used up 3 skeins so far this week. Sad thing is. I have more yarn coming from Mary maxim this week!!!LOL I believe that I ordered 7 skeins... Hmmm.. I am going to try to at least break even this week!!!!!LOL

Well I used one skein of yarn yesterday but bought another skein of yarn -2 there for the week so far.

Gardening stuff continues to take up crochet time, though I should try to finish that darn afghan before it gets too hot to work on it. Anyway, I'm trying to keep up with this accounting so I'll be reminded to try to bust that stash.

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: +25

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +25

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

I had given away 5 points of yarn, but then my order from Patternworks came, and now I'm at a +1. Oh Well.

:manyheart

I am finally having a good week! I started a Project Linus blanket over the weekend with blue yarn that SweetPea65 gave me last year (for last year's players, remember the 5 boxes of yarn she gave me? I Shot the Moon that week. :lol). There were 7 little cakes of blue yarn that I've used up this week making that blanket (while watching Hamlet on Great Performances on PBS--wow, a great new presentation of the play!).

Crocheting and culture! :P Usually I'm watching an old movie or Star Trek Next Gen re-runs, so I felt very virtuous while watching Shakespeare.

Patty

I'm putting in my totals now, as I will forget otherwise...

I'm still holding steady. I would have used up one skein, but I discovered that the gauge for my sweater was off, so I had to unravel everything I'd done with that particular skein and start all over again!

I thought I was going to gain yarn this week, as a friend came across some old knitting and crocheting supplies. Come to find out, though, it was a bag filled with a ton of knitting needles and crochet hooks, so no yarn additions! :c9:crocheting

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD +19

Sure wish I could have a big positive # one week, but this week just wasn't it. I have been working on chapstick holders for the charity group I belong to. Now that this little project is done, I'll start back on my daughter's balero and my afghan. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

WTD = +1

I'm posting early. I used up a whole Pounder of pink, so that's worth 2, and I gave away a skein of green, so I am up now 4 more points.

WTD=+7 YTD=+15

:manyheart

Archived