2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

Putting in my totals now, and I'm afraid I have goose eggs again...Only just finished up my socks. Hoping to get back to my Ladybug Afghan next week (which usually makes me use up skeins pretty quickly).

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD +33

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am waiting on my 8 skeins of yarn from Hobby Lobby it's coming from Oklahoma so we shall see if it gets here tomorrow or next week.

Sold some yarn this week which helps out and didn't get to post last week because I was sick all weekend. Didn't even pick up my hook.

Here's my total for weekending 4/24/10

W-T-D +36 Y-T-D -194

If I keep on getting rid of yarn and not buying any I might be in the positive for the year eventually. Everyone have a great weekend.

Finished up another skein on the lapghan. It's really turning out nice.

Posting early so I have more time to clean and crochet!

wtd=+6

On a side note here, I'm making the afghan out of a dark maroon that I had in my stash.:) Now I am wondering if I should trim it in a pink to make it more feminine. Or should I use cream or white? I have all three in my stash!

:manyheart

Well, I was out of town for work, brought a project with me and got a little done, but not enough to claim any points.

Is this the last Saturday of April? I'm going to post my YTD score in case we want to consider this the end for April.

score for week ending 4/24/10: 0

YTD 2010: +50

Well posting my score for the weekending April 24,2010: My yarn from Hobby Lobby came today so that added some more so -16 and the yarn I forgot to put in my score

WTD:-20/YTD:-72

I went to A.C. Moore and only got the eyes and stuffing for my turtles :clap. I used 1 ball (+1) finishing 5 more turtles. 15 done 5 more to go. I got the heads, shells and bodies done for the last 5 :cheer. Just have to sew them together and I'll be done. I gave away 2 skeins yesterday (+4) :yay.

WTD: + 5 YTD: + 53

Ellie 13

Looks like we've got quite a few positives again this week. I'm *STILL* using the 'not-my-yarn-stash' yarn, so the only points I got were for the fuzzy scarf I finished up.

WTD +5

YTD +44

Well, I was out of town for work, brought a project with me and got a little done, but not enough to claim any points.

Is this the last Saturday of April? I'm going to post my YTD score in case we want to consider this the end for April.

score for week ending 4/24/10: 0

YTD 2010: +50

While this is the last weekend in April, there's almost a week left, so we decided in an earlier post to wait until next week to post the YTD's. I hope you don't mind! Thanks for the reminder for everyone!:hug

Yea, I have computer/internet access again! Wow, I got Shoot the Moon for -11? No biggie- I like posting scores, which is a good thing since I picked up more clearance yarn this past week. I bought eighteen skeins and used up two, so I'm at WTD: -32

I'll be posting scores Sunday night after I get home from work, so there's plenty of time to get those scores in.

Archived