2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

I am hoping to start offsetting the big negative #s from the past two weeks. Last night, I started on baby afghan #1. It is going really fast. Then I have baby afghan #2 and a baby sweater/hat set to make. All before mid May. Hope my goals can be achieved. What is everyone else working on?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy do I feel stupid. Posted pics of wips and changed by sig, but forgot to post score with them.. I will just add these to my YTD and try to do better about posting next week. Good job to those with +'s and to those with -'s, enjoy your new yarn. :) Wanda.

Aphelia, my prayers go out for you and your family in your time of loss.

After 24 hrs of computer problems, I've used two balls of yarn on a couple of hats. Think how much I could accomplish if the computer stayed broken! (But then I wouldn't care about stashbusting.)

I've been MIA lately - sorry! Life has been so busy with work and family that I haven't had any time for my crochet :( But, back to the needles today at the doc's waiting room!

Happy to see all of the scores - both for stashbusting and for the new yarn to play with!

Any pics of projects you have been working on?

I blew my streak of not buying yarn. I bought SEVEN skeins at Michael's today. But I gave 6 away. So my score is really only a -2 right now.

I will definately try not to buy any more this week.

:manyheart

Well so far this week I am doing good have not bought yarn in about two weeks have to watch my budget otherwise it could be tempting but then again after a while I get tired of buying yarn if I don't need it. So it wears off for me.

Working on my spring sweater and used on a skein to be +2 so far this week. This is my first attempt at a sweater. It seems to be going pretty fast. Hope it turns out!

Well, this was another flat week, so to speak. I didn't gain and didn't lose. I'm going to my SnB group tonight at the LYS, so I'm hoping not to have to modify this! :lol

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0 YTD -8

well. I have not used up any yarn at all this week. I have hardly touched a hook at all. Been sick most of the week. I don't know if I will be able to, but, I am going to make an attempt to at least get through a skein of yarn before tomorrow night.

well. I have not used up any yarn at all this week. I have hardly touched a hook at all. Been sick most of the week. I don't know if I will be able to, but, I am going to make an attempt to at least get through a skein of yarn before tomorrow night.

I hope you feel better soon! :c9

Archived