2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so this week, despite crocheting, I wound up with a big fat zero because I was still re-crocheting all those skeins I frogged last week. But, I finally finished that last night and started on a fresh skein of yarn, so next week, I should be back in the swing! At least I didn't fall behind! :hook

score for week ending 3/20/10: 0

I finally got something accomplished this week!!! Finished a skein on my nieces Kimono sweater - almost done with the second skein,,,and finished a skein of Vanna choice on my rippleghan :clap:clap:clap

WTD +4 YTD +16

wtd: 4

Totally forgot to post last week. I've been practicing my knitting, and finally finished a dishtowel that doesn't have any holes! I also made a beautiful little spring scarf out of a really pretty mohair that I crocheted in an evening, since it was narrow and just a pretty basic netting. I have another skein of the same yarn, and my mom liked mine so much, I gave her the finished one, and need to make another up for myself. I think I'll change the pattern up a little, so we aren't twins.

Okay, so this week, despite crocheting, I wound up with a big fat zero because I was still re-crocheting all those skeins I frogged last week. But, I finally finished that last night and started on a fresh skein of yarn, so next week, I should be back in the swing! At least I didn't fall behind! :hook

Maybe we should start a "Stalled Stash CAL." :D

Well thought I was late had been busy all day yesterday my two younger daughters got new belts in tae kwan do the middle daughter Elizabeth took home the yellow belt and the youngest daughter Hannah has a white belt with yellow stripes now if only my camera were working but it's not the battery went dead and it would cost $50 to replace the battery. So saving up money to buy a new camera. Ok so now on to my score for the week:

WTD:+2/YTD:-48

Missed last week, but there was no change so it didn't matter.

This week I bought a skein of variegated yarn for my Ravelry/Craftster Block of the Month so....

-2 WTD/ -47 YTD.

Here it goes. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

basjordan 15 GOLD MEDAL :cheer:cheer:cheer

pineknott 12 SILVER MEDAL :cheer

SKBBamagrl 7 BRONZE MEDAL :cheer

Ellie 13 6

LegalWoman17 6

130 chris 4

anielle 4

yarn geek 4

dragonpuck 3

raelynn 3

CLLinda 2

fc1123 2

mandii 2

NeedleArts 2

BigPinkPolkaDot 1

crocheting4mygirls 1

DesertCrocheter 0

gshall 0

MouseCLP 0

PBLKNP 0

quietheart 0

Crafty Witch -2

marzee -2

anu-monty -4

Braxxi -13

walker 1021 -23

dilyca2006 -27

EmptyNester -31

sdeepthinker -64 SHOOT THE MOON!!!:yarn:yarn

Congrats to all the medal winners,all the ones who remained committed to not buying yarn and all those who now have lots of new yarn to play with!!!

sdeepthinker - tag you are it for next week :hook

:faint I got the gold medal!!! Oh, I'm just so surprised. So many of you have smokin' hooks, it's hard to keep up!

Congrats to everyone on another week of stashbusting! Can you believe that next week is the last weekend in March already? It will be time to post the YTD scores as well as the WTD.

Sdeepthinker, let me know if you `1.) are able to post the WTD scores and 2.) are willing to post the YTD scores. As always, I will help out if needed.

Thanks!:hug

Shot I almost won ;) Maybe next week, I have an order coming from Knitting Warehouse, I am not sure when it will get here:devil

No really next week should be a big + since I will be finished with my flannelghan :clap

I don't add the yarn up untill I am finished since I sometimes frog so much I wouldn't want to count it twice:hook

:faint I got the gold medal!!! Oh, I'm just so surprised. So many of you have smokin' hooks, it's hard to keep up!

Congrats to everyone on another week of stashbusting! Can you believe that next week is the last weekend in March already? It will be time to post the YTD scores as well as the WTD.

Sdeepthinker, let me know if you `1.) are able to post the WTD scores and 2.) are willing to post the YTD scores. As always, I will help out if needed.

Thanks!:hug

Congratulations on being the big winner at the opposite end of the list from me! LOL. I feel like a real member now that I got the Shoot the Moon awarrd, now if only I could be at the other end I'd be really happy. LOL.

Thanks for the offer to post for me, and if you are sure you don't mind I will take you up on your offer this time. Next weekend is not a good time for me to take on a new task as my daughter and son are both coming home for the weekend and we have set up our first appointments in the wedding planning circuit. We will be shopping for a wedding dress and meeting with the reception hall decorator so it is going to be a big weekend for me. I thank you ahead of time and want you to know I really really appreciate your doing this for me. Although I think I have it figured out how to do it, the timing is really bad for my first attempt. Again thank you.

I haven't been here for a while, but I really have been crocheting! I have been at my grandparents house, and they don't have internet. My grandfather has been really sick, and yesterday he died. :( We knew he was going to die, (he didn't eat for weeks) and I got to spend much time with him, holding his hand and supporting him. I'm so glad I did. I sat by his bed crocheting a lot, so my number is so much better now (from a minus 12 to a positive 1).

My prayers are with you and your family :hug

I haven't been here for a while, but I really have been crocheting! I have been at my grandparents house, and they don't have internet. My grandfather has been really sick, and yesterday he died. :( We knew he was going to die, (he didn't eat for weeks) and I got to spend much time with him, holding his hand and supporting him. I'm so glad I did. I sat by his bed crocheting a lot, so my number is so much better now (from a minus 12 to a positive 1).

No worries - You are now added to list of weekly scores. :hook

Congratulations to the winners! Posting late again. Didn't use up a lot of yarn this week. I used up a ball that was laying around and turned that into half of a handwarmer. Trying to use up all the odd balls. Good news is I haven't bought any yarn. :D

WTD +1/ YTD -18

You and your family have my deepest sympathies. :hug I'm sure that you were such a comfort to him. Our loved ones may not be able to show their appreciation for your presence during their journey home, but your gentle touch and loving support means much. You are in our prayers.

Archived