2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to frog a lot this week because my daughter decided she wanted a baby blanket and not a bunting. No biggie, just ribbet ribbet. Now the blanket is almost finished along with some other things she wanted. WTD+12

Sorry I'm posting early. I have a busy day today. Did you all remember to SPRING FORWARD?

Tie for gold medal!

12 basjordan - Gold Medal

12 lhapsaapsolady - Gold Medal

9 1wani - Silver Medal

8 SKBBamagrl - late entry for bronze

5 CLLinda - Bronze Medal

Stashbusting away!

4 Ellie13

4 LegalWoman17

4 rddugan

4 yarn geek

4 PBLKNP

4 appy lover

3 anu-monty

2 BigPinkPolkaDot

2 DesertCrocheter

2 quietheart

1 Marzee

Steady like rocks

0 130chris

0 dilyca2006

0 dragonpuck

0 jessc031778

0 MouseCLP

0 crocheting4mygirls

0 Needle Arts

Receivers of lovely, lovely new yarn!

-4 gshall

-8 fc1123

-16 lmm777

-34 waker1021 - SHOOT THE MOON! and the one I envy the most this week...

Thanks for posting the scores so nice and early. Great job, as usual.

And two weeks in a row I'm in the medals! Horray!:cheer

:manyheart

:eek:eek ARG!!! forgot to post last nite,,,but I had nothing to show this week so I guess it didn't matter. By the time I sat down after work & dinner I was too tired to focus on anything besides the inside of my eye lids :lol:lol Hope this week is better. Happy Spring Ahead everyone !!!

WTD 0

Did good again this week. Being sick and not working will do that to you.

W-T-D +8 Y-T-D -254 :clap

:eek:eek ARG!!! forgot to post last nite,,,but I had nothing to show this week so I guess it didn't matter. By the time I sat down after work & dinner I was too tired to focus on anything besides the inside of my eye lids :lol:lol Hope this week is better. Happy Spring Ahead everyone !!!

WTD 0

I forgot to post last night too...but I have done absolutely nothing with my yarn at all, so now gains or losses to report anyway...hopefully I'll have a better week coming up...

I added your scores to the weekly post.

I know...I'm a day late and a dollar short, again (I should NEVER wait until Saturday to post my scores--it just never happens)...

However, I seem to be on a steady positive streak lately. My score this week is:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD -8

:c9:crocheting:clap

:cheer:cheer Finally!! I won an award this year!!! Woo Hoo! lol

I'll be able to post scores next Sunday after church. Can't guarantee that I won't win the same award next week. Have a lunch :pizza:soda/yarn date :shop with our one and only TurtleLvr :turtle this coming Saturday. She has become not only my friend but also my yarn enabler. :devil

congrats to all our medal winners this week!!!!

Sorry I'm posting early. I have a busy day today. Did you all remember to SPRING FORWARD?

Tie for gold medal!

12 basjordan - Gold Medal

12 lhapsaapsolady - Gold Medal

9 1wani - Silver Medal

8 SKBBamagrl - late entry for bronze

5 CLLinda - Bronze Medal

Stashbusting away!

4 Ellie13

4 LegalWoman17

4 rddugan

4 yarn geek

3 anu-monty

2 BigPinkPolkaDot

2 DesertCrocheter

2 quietheart

1 Marzee

Steady like rocks

0 130chris

0 dilyca2006

0 dragonpuck

0 jessc031778

0 MouseCLP

Receivers of lovely, lovely new yarn!

-4 gshall

-8 fc1123

-16 lmm777

-34 waker1021 - SHOOT THE MOON! and the one I envy the most this week...

I added your scores to the weekly post.

I liked the way you updated the weekly scores. Thank you.

:manyheart

I forgot to post. Stayed up half the night on Friday crocheting to bring that score down and then forgot to post. I am a genius. I wouldn't have medaled, but hey I am still in the positives!!! So it is all good.

WTD +4 & YTD +19

I forgot to post. Stayed up half the night on Friday crocheting to bring that score down and then forgot to post. I am a genius. I wouldn't have medaled, but hey I am still in the positives!!! So it is all good.

WTD +4 & YTD +19

I know...I'm a day late and a dollar short, again (I should NEVER wait until Saturday to post my scores--it just never happens)...

However, I seem to be on a steady positive streak lately. My score this week is:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD -8

:c9:crocheting:clap

I'm late again, but I never used up a ball or skein last week, even though I have a lot of projects going on.

For the week of 3/13/10, my score would be WTD 0. :yes

I added you to the post, too.

Missed posting as no computer access yesterday but I'm in the steady like a rock group: WTD: 0. Having a little problem recovering from my shoulder surgery and having to not use my arm/hand again. Keep checking in to see how everyone is doing.

Missed posting as no computer access yesterday but I'm in the steady like a rock group: WTD: 0. Having a little problem recovering from my shoulder surgery and having to not use my arm/hand again. Keep checking in to see how everyone is doing.

:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug I hope you heal soon. I added you to the list.

Archived