2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though late to the game, I would like to try this AGAIN. Hopefully, I will actually make progress this year. Today, my score is a big fat 0.

0 WTD

-14 YTD

I have been really lazy with my crocheting lately, but today I finally started again! :) Right now I'm watching curling on TV. Canada vs. Norway... Looks like we're loosing, but oh well.... Silver is very good, too!

Oh, and since last time I was here... I got engaged in Las Vegas! It was perfect, we were in the "Eiffeltower" the last night of out vacation, then he asked me to marry him.... :D We're not planning a wedding yet though, we're about to sell our appartment and find something new, and.. Well, it's all about the money... *singing*

:c9

I just finished off another skein of LB Wool-ease Sportweight working on my cocoon jacket. Sportweight takes SO LONG to work through!!!

WTD +7

YTD +35

However, yesterday was payday, so the :yarn yarn :yarn will be calling my name. :devil

How do I join this crochet along? I just joined crochetville today.

All you have to do is say you want to join, right Basjordan?

Then post your scores every week by the deadline.

Congrats on being a new member!:cheer

OK I had houseguests that were supposed to stay a day or two and finally left 2 weeks later...so I haven't done much crochetting..but I did manage to get thru 2 balls last night so .... WTD +2 YTD +8 (I think..have to check the sig lol)

Well, I warned you last week that my score was going to be awful this week too. So I can say I probably have first place in history with a negative this high. :lol:eek

WTD: -180 YTD: -497

:):)Do you have a shop or are you starting one? And I thought I was buried in yarn. (what a way to go)

Well, I warned you last week that my score was going to be awful this week too. So I can say I probably have first place in history with a negative this high. :lol:eek

Wow! That's some scores. And think of all the wonderful yarn you get to play in. That's terrific!

:manyheart

How do I join this crochet along? I just joined crochetville today.

Just go to the first page, and read the post #1 and post #8. I'll add your name to post #8. If you have any questions about how to update your signature, for example, just ask. The many wonderful, helpful, friendly participants will help. I love this group!:manyheart

You must tell us...what kind of wonderful yarn did you bring thru your doors?? :droolDid you sleep with it last night?? oh, so soft and comfy. :fluffy

In 2008 I had one week that killed my yearly score. It was -262. Still have lots of that left, but it was so much fun receiving a huge box of yarn in the mail. :mail

Candi that's some yarn are you opening a yarn store yet :lol. And you should let us all play with that yarn you got.

Archived