2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

I'm' not getting anywhere this week although I'm close to using another skein in one of the baby outfits I'm making. I'm sewing the afghan together, a job I absolutely hate, and then I will do the border but I doubt it gets done this week. I've been in too much pain to concentrate on anything much this week so I sure won't be improving my score much this week. On the bright side, I haven't been out of the house because of the pain so I haven't bought any new yarn either. And they say pain isn't good for you. LOL

I'm sorry you're hurting.:hug Feel better soon.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't bought yarn for new afghan yet, so I am still in the + for this week. Started scrap afghan that should take up a lot. Really liked that the pattern stated 24 yards for each row. Now I don't have to guess if there is enough in a ball to do a whole row.

Made 2 hats and working on tunisian shawl so will post tomorrow afternoon. Should get a few more balls used and roll some partial skeins by then. :yay

yesterday, I finished a skein on my poncho. WTD +8, YTD -3

Just a reminder: we are posting February's YTD scores this weekend, so please include them when you post your scores. Let's see what kind of progress we're making!

I'm posting now, as I always forget on Saturday.

Thankfully, I used up 2 skeins this week, so I'm slightly less in the hole than before...

Stashbuster Total: WTD +4 YTD -20

:c9

Today is a great crocheting day here! There's over three feet of snow outside and still snowing, we're in a State of Emergency otherwise I'd be out there trying to find a craft store thats open so I can pet yarn :lol I would too, when I had my driving permit my dad would take me out during every snowstorm to get me used to driving in snow. Not today though.

Took my scrapghan to knitting group last night, earned another point. Not posting score yet, cause I've already rented a movie to watch & stitch tonight. Currently at +13, but running out of small balls in the right colors so it may get a little slower now.

I used 2 skeins of fun fur and half a skein of ww yarn to make a fuzzy scarf (I rolled the other half-skein into a ball). I'd used another two skeins for another scarf, but it's being frogged and reconstructed, so I won't count it yet. So far this week I'm +5.

I plan to be out of town tomorrow so I am posting tonight..

The only thing I managed this week was using 3sk of homespun to make a prayer shawl. So that gets me back to the positive side of things with

+6 WTD +1 YTD:clap

Well I have not accomplished anything this week. Have been swamped with school. And cannot wait for Spring break and all I will be doing is crocheting, watching movies, relaxing. And I have more project ideas for Spring Break you know what they could mean more yarn.

Hope everyone is able to stay warm today. :2snow It is even quite chilly here in FL. There has been ice on my windshield every morning for the past 3 days!!:wbrr

WTD = +5

YTD = +18 (posted in green to help us remember what color grass is.):wlol

I plan to be out of town tomorrow so I am posting tonight..

The only thing I managed this week was using 3sk of homespun to make a prayer shawl. So that gets me back to the positive side of things with

+6 WTD +1 YTD:clap

Whoo hoo!!! Time for the YTD positive dance!!!:cheer:clap:hug:yay:jumpyay:woo:laughroll:rock:U:dance:dance:bounce:2rock:elle:ducky:tdance

I friend gave me 4 balls of green :yarn (-4) and a ripple afghan that needed fixing. I fixed it and added a border to straighten the sides. I made 8 shamrock pins with the few yards that was left :cheer (+4), so I broke even :lol, no more points added. She gave the pins to people she works with and they loved them. I might be making more soon.

WTD: + 3 YTD: + 25

Ellie 13

I was so good all week, until today. Went over to Hancock Fabrics for the Button sale and three skeins of yarn came home with me. There goes my score, again!

WTD=-6 YTD=-23

:manyheart

Archived