Dot Matthews (bythehook) Pattern Directory

Amy

3 hours ago, Sunny1954 said:

Thank you Busy Bee for helping me once again with the beautiful designer, Dottie.  Her patterns she had created years ago are appreciated by so many.  They are beautiful designed and fast and easy to make.  I wrote you on another page and I hope you receive my message.  I have been sick with my health issues, but, getting better now.  Thank you for taking the time and effort, I am truly grateful for all that you sent me to through my email.  God bless all of you!

I hope you feel better soon.

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi Fifi, this forum has gone through a LOT of software upgrades in the past few years, and at one point all of the links were broken.  If you look on page 4 of this thread, Empress Busy Bee managed to  find most, if not all, Dot's pattern links - they span several posts.

Hi Reefefered - did you look at the fixed/updated links on page 4 of this thread, posted by Empress BusyBee?  The patterns are typed in posts, no files to 'open'.  Original links on page 1 were lost in a software update a while ago.

Edited by Granny Square

• 1 month later...

Richsgirl, sadly Dot passed away several years ago (edit, in 2013--there's a post with her obituary on page 4 of this thread).

Fabfusion1, I tested a few (not all) and they worked for me.  The links go to another area here on the 'ville (looks like another post), in case you were thinking you'd end up elsewhere else and didn't scroll down and see the pattern.  I'm using a PC, maybe there's a glitch if you're using another platform?  What are you seeing, a 404 type error, or ?  If there really is a problem, if we have details of the device you're using and what you're seeing, we can let Donna (this site's tech wizard) know and hopefully she can fix it.

Edited by Granny Square

• 1 year later...

Hello!
Today is July 7, 2021, and ALL LINKS PAST 'HATS' ARE 404 Not Found.
The first 2 links under Hats work, but after that ALL links in all following categories are 404's.

I thought you might want to know so that you can fix them.
I am always searching for hat patterns, so was sad these links don't work.
Please fix them at your earliest convenience! Thank you.

~Moz

58 minutes ago, Moz said:

Hello!
Today is July 7, 2021, and ALL LINKS PAST 'HATS' ARE 404 Not Found.
The first 2 links under Hats work, but after that ALL links in all following categories are 404's.

I thought you might want to know so that you can fix them.
I am always searching for hat patterns, so was sad these links don't work.
Please fix them at your earliest convenience! Thank you.

~Moz

Sorry the admins are not around much anymore.  The forum has gone thru many upgrades causing the old links to no longer work but if you scroll down on page 4 one of our kind members Empress Busy Bee figured out and shared links that work for many of the patterns.