Dot Matthews (bythehook) Pattern Directory

Amy

• 3 weeks later...

OMG!! I never knew that, just that she hadn't been posting and that her wonderful patterns were compiled here.

Thank you so much for letting us know.

Roe

Thank you all so much for helping me find the beautiful patterns that Miss. Dot created.  They are so beautiful.  I am making the Pleasing Pineapple in a light raspberry color.  Using red heart yarn super saver.... 

• 2 years later...

For some reason I cannot access any of these patterns.  I get a 404 error message as follows"

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@crochetville.crochetville.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The patterns should all still be here in the forum. These links just no longer redirect.

I will need to take the time to search the forum and find the current correct links for them all. Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I will be able to do that. Crochetville is moving in to studio space this week, then I have a big local event next Saturday, and our grand opening the Saturday after that.

If any forum members have time to search out good links, if you could post them in this thread I would be most appreciative. I'll update the first post as soon as I possibly can.

Empress Busy Bee- WOW! That is so nice of you to do this. I looked at the thread yesterday after trying to find one of Dot's patterns and made a mental note to start looking for links last night, but of course, got side tracked. Thank you. I'm sure it will help Amy a ton.

Thank you Busy Bee for helping me once again with the beautiful designer, Dottie.  Her patterns she had created years ago are appreciated by so many.  They are beautiful designed and fast and easy to make.  I wrote you on another page and I hope you receive my message.  I have been sick with my health issues, but, getting better now.  Thank you for taking the time and effort, I am truly grateful for all that you sent me to through my email.  God bless all of you!