Tampa Doll

C’ville December 2009 Tote

I love it. You always have a great sense of humor. (your out take on the flu). You do crack me up:rofl and I do need it today. Coming down with a cold. Head hurts:headache, eyes, hurt and chest hurts.:sick I am spraying anything that goes out of the house with Lysol.:D

:cheerOh by the way. I just checked on the bag and it is in town. Peppermint Swirl should be in the hands of it's new owner on Monday.:cheer

YEA! Can't wait to see who the newest bag lady is! :cheer

Feel better Mary Jo! :hug

:turtle:vheart

Time to start stalking the mailman tomorrow :yay can't wait to meet our new member. Mary Jo hope you feel better soon ugh I hate coming down with colds I am so prone to them its crazy

Take care of yourself, Mary Jo:hug It's way too hard to crochet when you're sneezing and blowing your nose:yes

Yup - we soon get to see who the next bag lady is!:yay

She's makin' a list,

She's checkin' it twice,

She's going to send a tote

To someone who's nice...

TampaDoll's tote is coming to tooooowwwwnnn!!

:lol:lol:lol

I absolutely love your sense of humor. You come up with the wittiest little sayings:lol:yes

I love it. You always have a great sense of humor. (your out take on the flu). You do crack me up:rofl and I do need it today. Coming down with a cold. Head hurts:headache, eyes, hurt and chest hurts.:sick I am spraying anything that goes out of the house with Lysol.:D

:cheerOh by the way. I just checked on the bag and it is in town. Peppermint Swirl should be in the hands of it's new owner on Monday.:cheer

MaryJo, take care of yourself. Get plenty of fluids:morcoffee and plenty of rest:sleep

Can't wait to see who the new bag lady is.

She's makin' a list,

She's checkin' it twice,

She's going to send a tote

To someone who's nice...

TampaDoll's tote is coming to tooooowwwwnnn!!

:lol:lol:lol

Love it, Miss Crochet!

Can't wait to see who the owner of the beautiful Peppermint Swirl tote will be! And I have to wait until after work--the day will go by slowly in anticipation of coming home to find out the news!

Hope you feel better real soon, Mary Jo!:hug

Where's the Jeopardy theme song when you need it?:D

Now the excruciating part begins! Waiting to find out who is the new bag lady!!!

This is always the most fun day here at the Ville! Ok, on the count of three everyone run to your mailbox... one... two.. THREE!

Oh, come on, new bag lady! Reveal yourself! Share with us who you are!! We're waiting on tetherhooks here!

I feel another song coming on (and if you know the tune to 'Sleigh bells ring', you can sing along):

The doorbell rings -

Are you listening?

Is that sound

of the postman whistling?

So who will be

the next bag ladeee

From Mary Jo's

crochet wonderland :D

Oh, come on, new bag lady! Reveal yourself! Share with us who you are!! We're waiting on tetherhooks here!

I feel another song coming on (and if you know the tune to 'Sleigh bells ring', you can sing along):

The doorbell rings -

Are you listening?

Is that sound

So who will be

the next bag ladeee

From Mary Jo's

:lol Everybody sing!:lol

And people wonder why I spen so much time here. This place is so cool and funny.

Now I have Sleigh Bells going thru my head. It is like the song it is a small world? Once you hear it, that is all you can sing.:rofl

i heard the mail truck and ran to the door, :sighit was only my sons xbox 360 being delivered for christmas:sigh

The doorbell rings -

Are you listening?

Is that sound

So who will be

the next bag ladeee

From Mary Jo's

You crack me up! :rofl

Wasn't me...mail has been here and gone. :( Is it time for the January tote yet? :lol

:turtle:vheart

We haven't received our mail yet...and I see no one here is the bag lady yet....so it's still Jeopardy music time as we wait....:D

Love, love, love the RED!! Fabulous.

Mail has been and gone just my BF's paycheck and a few bills.:sigh

Well, my mailman is off this week, so my mail is extra late. That could be the reason.:devil

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay

I'M THE NEWEST BAG LADY!!!!!!!!

:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay:yay