C’ville December 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

I love it. You always have a great sense of humor. (your out take on the flu). You do crack me up:rofl and I do need it today. Coming down with a cold. Head hurts:headache, eyes, hurt and chest hurts.:sick I am spraying anything that goes out of the house with Lysol.:D

:cheerOh by the way. I just checked on the bag and it is in town. Peppermint Swirl should be in the hands of it's new owner on Monday.:cheer

YEA! Can't wait to see who the newest bag lady is! :cheer

Feel better Mary Jo! :hug

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take care of yourself, Mary Jo:hug It's way too hard to crochet when you're sneezing and blowing your nose:yes

Yup - we soon get to see who the next bag lady is!:yay

She's makin' a list,

She's checkin' it twice,

She's going to send a tote

To someone who's nice...

TampaDoll's tote is coming to tooooowwwwnnn!!

:lol:lol:lol

I absolutely love your sense of humor. You come up with the wittiest little sayings:lol:yes

I love it. You always have a great sense of humor. (your out take on the flu). You do crack me up:rofl and I do need it today. Coming down with a cold. Head hurts:headache, eyes, hurt and chest hurts.:sick I am spraying anything that goes out of the house with Lysol.:D

:cheerOh by the way. I just checked on the bag and it is in town. Peppermint Swirl should be in the hands of it's new owner on Monday.:cheer

MaryJo, take care of yourself. Get plenty of fluids:morcoffee and plenty of rest:sleep

Can't wait to see who the new bag lady is.

She's makin' a list,

She's checkin' it twice,

She's going to send a tote

To someone who's nice...

TampaDoll's tote is coming to tooooowwwwnnn!!

:lol:lol:lol

Love it, Miss Crochet!

Can't wait to see who the owner of the beautiful Peppermint Swirl tote will be! And I have to wait until after work--the day will go by slowly in anticipation of coming home to find out the news!

Hope you feel better real soon, Mary Jo!:hug

Oh, come on, new bag lady! Reveal yourself! Share with us who you are!! We're waiting on tetherhooks here!

I feel another song coming on (and if you know the tune to 'Sleigh bells ring', you can sing along):

The doorbell rings -

Are you listening?

Is that sound

of the postman whistling?

So who will be

the next bag ladeee

From Mary Jo's

crochet wonderland :D

Oh, come on, new bag lady! Reveal yourself! Share with us who you are!! We're waiting on tetherhooks here!

I feel another song coming on (and if you know the tune to 'Sleigh bells ring', you can sing along):

The doorbell rings -

Are you listening?

Is that sound

So who will be

the next bag ladeee

From Mary Jo's

:lol Everybody sing!:lol

And people wonder why I spen so much time here. This place is so cool and funny.

Now I have Sleigh Bells going thru my head. It is like the song it is a small world? Once you hear it, that is all you can sing.:rofl

The doorbell rings -

Are you listening?

Is that sound

So who will be

the next bag ladeee

From Mary Jo's

You crack me up! :rofl

Wasn't me...mail has been here and gone. :( Is it time for the January tote yet? :lol

:turtle:vheart

Archived