Dot Matthews Is Alive and Well!

Amy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really great news. Thank you Amy for your hard work in finding Dot and for your hard work in the future as you post her patterns to Crochetville. Its always nice to hear of a returning member to the flock here at Crochetville. :woo:jumpyay

Wonderful news, indeed! It's so good to hear that Dot is faring well. Amy, thank you for taking the time to locate and check in on her and for providing a place to secure her creative works!

Amy,

First and foremost - I am glad she is still with us! That is the most important thing. It is fantastic you will be hosting her patterns. Her work is wonderful.

Thank you for taking the time to do this and please forward on to Dot how much we are all glad she is still here and thanks so much for allowing you to do this not only for her but for all of us on the 'ville.

Toni

Oh yes, how wonderful that she is okay,and thank you Amy, for finding out for us. And thank you, Amy and Donna, for hosting her patterns on here. I have several printed out, and have made two or three of her stole designs (and I love them!). I suspect, having spoken with Dot many years again via email when I was having trouble with one of her patterns--my fault completely, by the way--that modest Dot has no idea how many people were concerned about her and hoping for the best for her. Patty

Wow! This good news about our sister crocheter Dot has made my day! And believe me- I could use good news today! Thank you Amy. :hug

What wonderful news! She was lovely while she was here and I'm so glad to hear she is ok!

Thank you, Amy, for checking up on her for all of us and thank you for the work it will take to get her patterns up here for all of us to enjoy again!:clap

If I can still find the folder on my computer, I may have a lot of the original pictures for her patterns. I saved them in Word files several years back.

That computer isnt currently hooked up (remodeling the house, I'm using a laptop currently) but once I get my computer back online, I might be able to find some of the missing pictures.

I know I didnt get all of her patterns saved, but I think I had a good bunch of them. I was making myself a binder of printouts of her patterns for my own use. I also have a few pictures of projects that I'd made from her patterns, if sample pictures are needed.

Erin, thanks for the offer! I now have all the patterns and photos from the blog. Now it's just a matter of having enough time to create a new thread for each pattern. :)

This is the major cause of thanksgiving for myself (on your holiday). I am so pleased that Dot is well.

Please send her tons of :ghug :ghug :ghug from all of us.

and thank you Amy for following up on that one last lead. Mighty oaks indeed. :hug

:cheer:cheer:cheerOh, how wonderful to hear that Dot is still with us! What a treat to be able to access her patterns once more. Thanks Amy for your efforts! :hug

Archived