auntbubbels

2009 Holiday RAOK's - signups open

I really enjoyed the HIJ ROAK, and I think this will be fun duing this hectic time. I am a sahm to Clare, 1 year old, and it is exciting for me when I get something fun for me in the mail. Plus, we LOVE walking to the post office to send things off :-).

:candycane A Christmas Card and Note from you and your family. I loved getting those updates with pictures when I was little. It was so much fun to see what all of our family friends were up to. (My dad was in the Air Force...so we had lots of friends from all over.) Now that I am married, I miss getting those cheery cards.

:candycane Crocheted bookmarks. I love reading, but usually end up using a slip of paper as I never take the time to make myself a pretty one.

:candycane I would love Christmas ornaments for my daughter, Clare. I recieved one every year from my parents so that when I moved out on my own, I would have ornaments to decorate with. If you do this, please include a little note for her that I can keep with the ornamet for future years.

P.S. St. Nicolas is going to bring Clare one every year on Dec. 6, just like he did my brother and I as we were growing up :-D

:candycane A good toddler sweater pattern that uses ww yarn. It can be free--I just haven't found one I like yet :-).

:candycane ENJOY YOUR FAMILY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON. SHARE LOVE AND HUGS WITH THEM, AND BE GRATEFUL FOR THE BLESSING OF THEM IN YOUR LIFE.

I would like:

handmade stitch markers for knit or crochet

handmade potholders/hotpads of any theme/color/etc

Lorna's Laces yarn to make a scarf for myself. Any color-prefer multi colored over solids

Socks From the Top Up by Wendy Johnson

Stitch holders for DPNs the ones that look like caps to hold your stitches on so you dont lose your work.

I am so excited to have this up again this year! I love surprising people!!! :yay

Here's my wishlist:

:2snowman Delma's Diagonal Stitch by Delma Myers

:2snowman 'Tis the Season to Crochet by The Needlecraft Shop

:2snowman Quick & Easy Scrap Designs by Annies Attic

:2snowman 101 Granny Squares by Darla Sims

:2snowman Gourmet Crochet Pink Potholders & Dishcloths

:2snowman Learn To Do Filet Crochet in Just One Day (American School of Needlework)

:2snowman Merry Christmas (Filet Crochet)

:2snowman Crochet Stitch Bible by Betty Barnden

:2snowman Susan Bates Smartglo (set G-K, set L-P)

:2snowman Surprise me! :hook (favorite colors-purple & pink)

Edited by Midds

Oh no, is it too late to join? I've been looking forward to this and then forgot to check the dates after my baby was born....

If it's not too late.... oh thank you auntbubbels! :)

:sman:ctree

(in no special order)

1. Post-it tabs-love these things!

2. Baby hat in super soft yarn for 6-12 mos age-girly-er the better! :) My little one has no hair and looks so darn cute in hats!

3. large buttons (approx size of half dollar or larger)-any type for bags/scarves/etc

4. Christmas tree decorations-I love the ones I've rec'd from other c-ville friends. :hook

5. Edgerydoo-hey a girl can dream ;)

6. stickers-my kids love em

7. Crochet for Tots: 20 Fresh and Fun Designs by Nancy Queen (used is fine!!)

8. Hip Hats to Crochet (Leisure Arts #3908)

9. notepads or blank notecards-always need these in any theme

Thanks for looking :santa

Merry Christmas!! :wreath

Edited by **Ann**

Oh!! I never did a Holiday wish list! I think I'll try it.

1. Cuddly Canine afghan pattern (annie's attic)

2. Any color Bernat Berella 4 yarn (my favorite)

3. Gift card to a craft store

4. One of those tight fingerless gloves for people with arthritis

5. For everyone to have a wonderful holiday - whatever it is they celebrate!

Thanks

Caroline