We Gather Together - 18" Doll

darski

Your doll outfits are so gorgeous......thanks so much for being so generous and sharing your patterns.......Kim from Northern Ontario

Your doll outfits are so gorgeous......thanks so much for being so generous and sharing your patterns.......Kim from Northern Ontario

Thank you. I visited Timmins once years ago. I love the Northland but I am a wuss when it comes to cold :wbrr

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
This is a darling pattern and I am making it as a Christmas gift. I'm confused about the instructions for the apron, however. It says Rows 2- work evenly in dc. Break off and tidy all ends. Am I missing something? Thanks. :)

it means from row 2 to as long as you make it. Thank you for letting me know I forgot that part. i usually just put in the [Row 2- __] and then go back and put in the ending line later. just plain missed it this time.:blush

• 1 year later...
Thank you so much for sharing this pattern. I completed it this week. I had to add more rows for the dress length and the sleeves length but the design of the dress is so nicely done!

Here is a link to photos of my finished dress.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10735938@N05/sets/72157631991176321/

I love those pics... TFS

I always use this design for my Yahoo groups in Nov. for my American members. :ghug

• 10 months later...

I love the patterns for this outfit.

I've made everything but the bonnet.  I can't seem to understand the pattern because mine looks nothing like yours or even a bonnet.  When you say to crochet around the other side of chains do I continue to work around the whole time?  If you could explain the directions a little more because I'm not sure what questions to ask.  I'll try working on it again and make some notes of what to ask.

I tried it again and there is something I'm missing.  My bonnet is round and I can tell by the picture I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what. 

I love the patterns for this outfit.

I've made everything but the bonnet.  I can't seem to understand the pattern because mine looks nothing like yours or even a bonnet.  When you say to crochet around the other side of chains do I continue to work around the whole time?  If you could explain the directions a little more because I'm not sure what questions to ask.  I'll try working on it again and make some notes of what to ask.

I tried it again and there is something I'm missing.  My bonnet is round and I can tell by the picture I'm doing something wrong but I'm not sure what. 

for the bonnet: you work round the bend once only.  if you look at the pic (click to enlarge) after the bonnet instructions you can see how you have one flat edge - the neck edge- only.

you make your starting chain and crochet along it, continue 'round the bend and then down the other side. then you stop, turn and work your second row on the stitches you have in row one.

I made this outfit in grey.  I love the way it turned out and it looks great on my table at Thanksgiving time.

Thank you.  I love your tables and I'm proud to be part of one in some way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • Donna changed the title to We Gather Together - 18" Doll

Archived