Awareness Ribbon pattern

Flia

I love the pattern it looks great. What software did you buy, it looks like it produced a nice pattern.

Thanks

It's Crochet Designs (google and you'll find it).

It took a while to figure out the details, and I'm hoping to find some new features in upcoming versions, but the upside is that the finished pattern has a lot more than if made in cross stitch software.

Thanks

It's Crochet Designs (google and you'll find it).

It took a while to figure out the details, and I'm hoping to find some new features in upcoming versions, but the upside is that the finished pattern has a lot more than if made in cross stitch software.

Thank you so much!!!! Now husband knows what to get me for Christmas!!!

Thank you so much for that awareness ribbon chart. I can also see it made in worsted weight yarn, worked in a graph design instead of the open filet....and in DC to make it bigger,

Thank you so much for that awareness ribbon chart. I can also see it made in worsted weight yarn, worked in a graph design instead of the open filet....and in DC to make it bigger,

Yes, I've also thought of different ways of using the pattern.

Maybe working several together into an afghan.

Maybe working several together into an afghan.

That, too...though I would have to square off the border for that...I don't usually care for too much open work when joining squares together.

I DO like how big it gets with #5 thread:yes

I may have to play with the pattern this week:hook

That, too...though I would have to square off the border for that...I don't usually care for too much open work when joining squares together.

I DO like how big it gets with #5 thread:yes

I may have to play with the pattern this week:hook

The straight border is easy to accomplish. Just make open filet stitches where the holes are, and maybe joining the sqares with another filet row. Wow, you got me going too now :hook

The straight border is easy to accomplish. Just make open filet stitches where the holes are, and maybe joining the sqares with another filet row. Wow, you got me going too now :hook

Completely doable:yes

I hang around with a bunch of ladies on the SKY! CAL. We are an innovative bunch...and I've learned a lot from them since I joined the ville.

Archived