Hand sanitizer cozy *pic added*

Lilly Flower

post-30595-135897476004_thumb.jpg

It sounds a little odd, but it works. The feel of the yarn makes it easier to find my hand sanitizer bottle in my purse.

Materials:

-F (3.75mm) hook

-worsted weight (4-ply) yarn

-I used Original Lilly's Sugar 'n Cream yarn

Pattern:

You will be working in continuios rounds with no joining

Round 1) ch 10, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each sc across, make 3sc in the last ch, sc in the back loop of each ch, you should be back at the original sc. (18 sc)

Round 2) sc in each at around (18sc)

Round 3) sc in back loops only in each sc around (18sc)

Round 4-14) sc in each st around

Round 15) sc in each st across, sl st in last sc

OPTIONAL fringe: (if you don't want a fringe, fasten off after round 15)

*ch 2, sl st* in next sc, repeat from * to * until end of row and fasten off

Fits a 2 ounce hand sanitizer bottle.

You can add any embelishments you want, that way you can call it your own. Add flowers, buttons, or make this cozy in different colors, use your imagination! And enjoy the pattern!

Just please don't post this or call it your own. You are welcome to sell this item.

Abbreviations:

sc= single crochet

sl st= slip stitch

ch= chain

IMG_0211.JPG

It sounds a little odd, but it works. The feel of the yarn makes it easier to find my hand sanitizer bottle in my purse.

Materials:

-F (3.75mm) hook

-worsted weight (4-ply) yarn

-I used Original Lilly's Sugar 'n Cream yarn

Pattern:

You will be working in continuios rounds with no joining

Round 1) ch 10, sc in 2nd ch from hook and in each sc across, make 3sc in the last ch, sc in the back loop of each ch, you should be back at the original sc. (18 sc)

Round 2) sc in each at around (18sc)

Round 3) sc in back loops only in each sc around (18sc)

Round 4-14) sc in each st around

Round 15) sc in each st across, sl st in last sc

OPTIONAL fringe: (if you don't want a fringe, fasten off after round 15)

*ch 2, sl st* in next sc, repeat from * to * until end of row and fasten off

Fits a 2 ounce hand sanitizer bottle.

You can add any embelishments you want, that way you can call it your own. Add flowers, buttons, or make this cozy in different colors, use your imagination! And enjoy the pattern!

Just please don't post this or call it your own. You are welcome to sell this item.

Abbreviations:

sc= single crochet

sl st= slip stitch

ch= chain

I love this idea though how would you adjust it for a 12oz hand santizer that we use in the car?

Hi fc1123! I'm not sure how big a 12-ounce bottle is. But I'll try to help! Here's how I found the pattern: I chained a slightly less number than the bottom of the bottle, and sc across the chain and sc 3 times in the last ch then sc back across. I'd keep sc around, increasing at both ends until it is large enough so it mathches the bottom of your bottle. Then sc a row in the back loops. Then I sc enough rounds so it reached the top of the bottle. Once it was long enough, I added the fringe. Hope this helps you!

What a great idea!!!! I plan to make and put a bottle inside for each of my office coworkers for Christmas. My idea is to make one in their favorite color, to personalize it. Thanks for sharing !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived