What to do with snowflakes

Apak

What to do with snowflakes?

Decorate the Christmas tree with them, of course :)post-30828-135897473641_thumb.jpg

Or - the wreath :)post-30828-135897473658_thumb.jpg

Or - the plastic bowl (I put some feathers inside) post-30828-135897473654_thumb.jpg

Well, don't think that my house is ready for Christmas - these are last year's pictures :devil

post-30828-135897473649_thumb.jpg

I want to hang them in my windows this year. Christmas in North Central Florida sux. I'm far enough north that everything turns brown. :(

Haha I second that. At least crochet snowflakes don't melt =)

I have white Christmas envy. I've got all these lovely pattern books, but I've only managed to make myself 1 snowflake! Well this year I added an under baked gingerbread man (very light tan color lol)... Some day I will get around to making myself more. I'd love to have a tree all done in crocheted ornaments, in white and blue with just the very special bought ornaments that have sentimental value. I just get so much more pleasure out of giving away the things I make, and I have a large family.

The snowflakes are so very pretty and such neat ideas! :cheer

Last year I found just the right Christmas card about what the snowflake represents during the holiday season and then included a crochet snowflake in each card. Now everyone wants a second one for this year!

Yeah, the idea of snowflake cards is something very easy and always impressive for those who get them! I made some cards using paper in X-mas colours - I just glued the flake on it and wrote something like "Merry X-mas". It is simple, but looks so great!

Three of my aunts crochet snowflakes for winter - so we all together have lots of them - and - can you imagine? - it is never enough... Crochet snow storm :lol

• 1 month later...

Archived