auntbubbels

2011 Wish List Thank You's

THANK YOU! A very special fairy godmother in FL sent me the pattern for The Samantha Doll that I have been wanting for quite some time now. I just love it! Thank you so very much for thinking of me. :hugs

Thank you SOOOO very much for my jimbo hook! It will be treasured forever!

:turtle:vheart

Edited by auntbubbels

I checked my PO box yesterday and there was an RAOK in it! :eek:cheer:woo I'm pretty sure it was someone from Crochetville. :think Anyway, she sent me a bunch of awesome little balls of yarn to make scrap stuff with. :clap I already made some yo-yos (you can see them in the picture :P). Two dishcloths she made, :hug and three pens. :2rock one isn't in the picture, it's a cool green pen from an Irish Pub where the lid twists and then the pen comes out. My 7 year old thought that was SO cool. So, I let him have it... See how I can never keep a pen in this house? :blush Thank you so much FGM, you really made my whole weekend! :manyheart:hug I'm going to use one of the dishcloths today for dishes. They're so soft. :c9

post-20-135897509311_thumb.jpg

Thank you to FGM in Germany who sent me a beautiful hand crafted St Patrick's day card with good wishes for my recovery after surgery. It has pride of place on my mantlepiece and really cheered me up.

:clap

Thank you so much FG in WA! I received a package today that just has me amazed beyond belief. What a blessing! So thoughtful!

This awesome lady sent 2 skeins of RHSS yarn, plus a partial in lovely browns, 3 pattern books, which I am already drooling over projects in! A bookmark, a calendar, a cute little fishy (which is extra special because one of my fish passed away yesterday), some dishcloths (or potholders?), very lovely and hand made! And a beautiful skirt that is perfect for spring time =)

There was a most unfortunate casualty, the Coca Cola mug did not survive the shipping. It was so cute too, but some of the pieces were tiny fragments so I can't even glue it.

It's like Christmas in March! I had to explain to my husband what a ROAK was and why anyone would do it lol. My son thinks it's pretty awesome too!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

PS... I discovered a gorgeous post card from Washington as well tucked inside one of the pattern booklets. Thanks!

post-365-135897512162_thumb.jpg

Edited by Swayde
Forgot something

I want to thank a special fairy godmother that lives in CT who sent me 2 packages of assorted yarns for my charity projects etc,

God bless you sweetie for thinking of me and my cause...

hugs and kisses and know you made my day... It was like going to a store shopping...

sincerely

Lillibet

I received a package today!!! I was so excited! I got some tea (yum) and some card making supplies (card stock, stamp and card kit embellishments)and a very sweet card. Thank you VERY MUCH FGM!:hug

On Saturday I came home from a sweet Ladies' Brunch, frazzled for all I had left to do before the weekwnd was out, and found I had a package from a Fairy Godmother in NV!!! It was so unexpected~I couldn't imagine what might be in that box! I couldn't help but laugh with joy and smile when I saw what was inside, and that smile lasted all.day.long. OH *THANK YOU!* Here's a pic for y'all to drool over~she's sooo GORGEOUS!!!! (((((HUGS))))) ~a very blessed sandi!!! ~smile~

post-15188-135897515368_thumb.jpg

Edited by Titus2woman

I went to go pick my girls up from school today and there was a package on the porch. I was suprised as I was not expecting any thing!!! Thank you So much I love the yarn and the patterns and all the girls grabbed the octopus' and took off with them!!

post-19553-135897515405_thumb.jpg

You've no idea how much my day has completely turned around FGM from Florida! This morning I woke up, feeling rather icky. My head was aching :headache and my body was also. Then, at about 11:25 my mail lady knocked on the door with a package :gotmail. I had thought it was something that FH had ordered, but he said it had my name on the package! :yayImmediately I got this huge smile on my face and yelled to him as he brought it in the door that it was a RAOK and that meant there were goodies inside that box for ME! He carefully opened the box and as the flaps were pulled back I saw fabric. Then I saw the coasters and dishcloth. Under that was more fabric. Tucked inside of all of that were 3 packages of some beautiful glass beads and then.. (drum roll please!).. Beyond the Square Crochet Motif book! :wooWowza! I felt so spoiled. I still feel spoiled. I can't wipe the grin off my face and for some reason don't have the slightest headache anymore! A million thank you's :manyheartto the lady who took the time to read my wishlist and grant me these absolutely wonderful things! :hug:ty

post-18684-135897515536_thumb.jpg

You are not only a FGM, but an angel. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness. Now, FMIL is on her way here to oogle at my goodies and we can plan some projects! You've brightened my world!

I got an RAOK today!! :eek My husband just brought the mail in and handed me a padded envelope. "What is it?" I looked at the return address and just smiled... :manyheart I got "Hooked For Life: Adventures of a Crochet Zealot" by Mary Beth Temple, to read and then pass on. What a cool idea! I have already started reading it and I made some chai tea to drink, too. :coffee And she sent a lovely card, too. Thank you so much! :hug Now I am the one who can't stop smiling... :day

Edited by Mom w/a Motif
Add something..

I received the nicest surprise, today from a FGM in FL -- A Crochet Lite hook in a Size K. As you can see, I have already tried it out :hookpost-20536-135897517201_thumb.jpg, and it's perfect! I never expected this package, and I want to thank you so very much for your thoughtfulness :hug

I got a package for the NICU from St. Louis with no crochetville name on it... I don't know if it's from an elf, or someone following the NICU thread who forgot to put the 'Ville name. So far, nobody there has claimed to be the one. There were three beautiful RR's. I've posted a picture in the NICU thread.

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much to my fairy godmother in Il who sent me the homespun yarn I was having a bad week and to get a gift of yarn is so great and the letter was great also it brought tears to my eyes.

I received the prettiest pattern for a retro bag that I will make from fabric and sew. It looks so functional and pretty too. Thank you fairy god mother for thinking of me and sending me such a fabulous pattern. :cheer:cheer

Hey its me again. I received 5 fat quarters of such pretty fabric. I love them so much and now have a few ideas of what I want to make. Thank you fairygodmother for such a wonderful surprise - :cheer:cheer

:day I just want to say Thank you and send out big big :hugs to a wonderful lady here on the Ville (and you know who you are).She always seems to know how to put :suninto my day. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule/day to send me a lovely pm this afternoon. You are the greatest!!!!!! Lots of :manyheart ,:hug and prayers going out to you!!!!! Thank you again :D.

I want to say thank you to a fairy god mother in MI who sent me a Easter package which arrived yesterday filled with 8 packages of Coconut flavored M&M's I cant find them areound here any wheres and she got them for me .... she also sent me a package of York Peppermint patties also my favorite and she send me 2 large bars of hersheys chocolate with almonds .... Will i need to go on a diet now yes i do....

She also send me 3 skeins of 8oz Red heart yarns three different colors and she also send me Some doggie accessories pattern books i've been wanting and she sent me also 2 floral squares pattern books and also another book of crochet stuff..

Cant wait to get started on these patterns ...

Thank you again so much my fairy god mother in MI...

hugs and kisses and prayers for your healing

Lillibet

:mail:dance:day A very big :ty is going out to my FGM in FL!!!!!!!!! I got a very pretty 8" square done in a very pretty shade of light green, blue and navy blue!!!!!!! I just love it and will make a lovely addition to the squares I am collecting for my Crochetville Friendship Ghan. Thank you so much. I just love it :yes:yes :hug:manyheart:hug:manyheart

I got not one, but TWO RAK's in the mail yesterday! WHAT A SURPRISE!!! One was a letter from Germany, and one was a letter with a skein of cotton yarn from NV. OH y'all MADE MY DAY~I had been pullin' my hair out over child behaviors all day~LOL! I smiled at them all day afterwards NO MATTER WHAT! *THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Thank you so much to the FGM in NY who sent me two squares for my friendship afghan :manyheart It was such a nice surprise to find it in the mail today. Hubby said I had a package in the mail today and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it could be as I was not expecting anything! I finally got home from work to open it up :yay Thanks again :manyheart

Thank you, thank you, thank you to the FGM in NY who sent me not one, but 2 friendship squares! I got home from work and was so surprised to see a package for me! And top it all off, one is solid navy, the other navy and white!- The NY Yankee colors!!!!! My favorite team!!!

Thank you again:day

Thanks to two FGM's that sent me squares and a dishcloth.

One FGM sent four squares and the dishcloth. The other sent me a square.

The squares are for my friendshipghan! :cheer

post-28827-13589752213_thumb.jpg

Thank you sooooooooooo much to my FGM from NY who sent me a friendship sq and 2 beautiful skeins of yarn to make scarves for survivors. I've been having a really rough time lately and feeling really down. Yesterday's package really made my day! :hug

Wow, thank you so much to the FGM in NY for the (2) beautiful navy and cream squares for my Crochetville 'Ghan. No joke I have been having a horrible time over the last 5 months and getting those in the mail unexpectedly was such a nice surprise. :hug