auntbubbels

2011 Wish List Thank You's

I would like to thank a very nice fairy godmother in Odessa, MO for sending me a beautiful Forest Green 12" square for my friendshipghan. When I came home from my first physical therapy appt. it was waiting for me in the mail box. You made my day complete. Thanks again

I want to say a big thank you to my FGM in Florida for the wonderful surprise I received today...

I received a package with a lovely Tea Cup and matching Saucer..

Its Lovely and here is a photo of it .. It will go in my china chest immediately .. I love it and didnt have any one like it...

Made in England....

So here it is ....

Say FGM thank you for the paper towels I was out of them and these came in so handy just in time... You are a doll.....

Hugs

Lillibet

post-6956-135897529149_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897529153_thumb.jpg

A big thank you goes out to my FGM in WA for the beautiful square for my friendshiphan and the skein of Lion Brand Pound of Love. I will definitely use both!! Big hugs to you!! :hug

I want to send out Big Hugs and Thank yous to my FGM in Ohio.

This morning the mailman dropped off a package filled with goodies.

I got an Angel statue, 4 birds, a post card, and Angel bookmark 2 skeins of Sugar and Cream along with a very soft dishcloth. Along with this I got a very warm note with a wallet card with a saying "May you Always have an Angel by your side".

Here at Crochetville I sure do have a lot.

Thank you so much FGM for the wonderful box.:hug

post-105-135897529983_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
adding picture

I am sending out a huge thank you to a lovely lady who sent me the yarn I needed to finish a baby afghan. She also included 3 different baby pattern booklets. I make lots of baby things for the local pregnancy resource center. so these will see lots of use.

Thanks so much to my FGM in Florida who sent me a lovely square for my friendshiphan! :hug

Edited by nicolep

I'm a luck gal today! I received another square for my friendshipghan from a FGM in CA. Thank you!!! :manyheart

I received a grand peacock colored square from a wonderful FGM in CA!!! The color is amazing!

:c9:yay:c9 A big big :ty to my FGM in MO who sent me not one, but two beautiful squares done in Plum Pudding variegated yarn. What a nice addition they will be to my friendship ghan. TY again.

:c9:cheer:clap:c9 Another great big :ty to my FGM in UT who sent me a beautiful square in a variegated purple and white yarn. This one will also look gorgeous in my friendship ghan :yes. :day ty again.

.....for a special friend .

I received a beautiful green shawl ,so soft and pretty ,from a friend in NJ .

I guess we aren't supposed to give names, so I won't ,but you know who you are ! :D

I'm not on the Wish Lists or anything, but I have certainly been blessed with some great friends in here . :hug

A very special thank you to my Mom's FGM in OK for the gorgeous prayer shawl! I know my Mom will love it! :hug

:turtle:vheart

:manyheart The FGM in NJ has been busy! Thank you so much for my friendshipghan square. :hug

Thank you to my FGM in NE for the wonderful friend square :hug and the dishcloth, and the little stitch markers are too cute. Such a special thing from a friend!!! Thanks again