auntbubbels

2011 Wish List Thank You's

:c9 a marvelous FGM from the great state of NY send me two squares for my friendship-ghan!!

Thank you to a fairy godmother in MI that sent me four skeins of yarn, and 4 fat free cookbooks, along with a crochet book of 63 cable square patterns. She is a wonderful lady and will always be in my prayers

Things, life, have been difficult for me this year. I planned on this being "my" year after 2009. Sadly, this one's not so hot either. :(

I've had a few surgeries, several procedures, my Grandma passed away, and I haven't been feeling much like "chatting" to anyone online or even in person. I haven't been on CV since Feb. :eek

Then, yesterday the mailman handed me a puffy envelope. I knew in my heart it was a RAOK! I just knew it was! :angel Sure enough, Fairy Godmother's REALLY do exist and I am so grateful to mine who sent two beautiful squares to use in my friend-ghan-which btw I'm so close to finishing :hook thanks to all those who find it in their hearts to reach out to someone like me. Thank You! Thank You for making me smile and feel loved. :hug

All my love,

Lauren

Edited by itzhunic

:D The last week has been hard for me. So when mom brought in the mail and I got 2 new squares for my friendship ghan I was very happy. Thank You so much...

post-21888-135897522977_thumb.jpg

Thank you to 2 FGMs. One in IN and the other in MN. I received squares for my friendshipghan from each of them! Its been a long week and they were a much needed pick-me-up! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I've been getting so many squares in the mail lately I was surprised today with this lovely little :turtle ! Its carved stone and being the rock head I am its double wonderful! Thank you to my FGM in NJ!!!! :hug

post-28075-135897523772_thumb.jpg

Edited by TurtleLvr

Thanks so much FGM from Missouri that sent me a very pretty square for my friendshipghan!! :hug

Thank you so much to my FGM from Illinois who sent me a skein of ILTY! Not having a Hobby Lobby, I've never tried it, and now that I've gotten my hands on a skein, I can see why everyone here raves about it. It's wonderful!

Thank you thank you thank you!:hug

:mcow: Hello and thank you to some fairy godmothers I have...

I want to say thank you to my fairy god mother in NE who sent me a lovely 12 inch friendship square for my ghan it has a variegated flower in the center 3-D and lovely teal block and bright yellow trim....I love it and I thank you for your kindness...

Thank you also to my fairy godmother in MO for a lovely 12" square with a lovely mauve flower in the center with a dk green block.. It lovely and I will treasure it along with my other squares in my ghan... Thank you for the lovely card you also sent.... Let me tell you I'm a pack rat so i will cherish it til the day I die....

Thak you also to a fairy God mother who sent me a box of odd balls of yarns for my charity projects... and the started blankies too which i will finish them off and donate as well...

You will see photos when i done in my charity posts....

God bless each of you for thinking of me... and for your kindness...

hugs

Lillibet

A HUGE suprise today - I had a wonderful box of cupcake goodies from a lovely FAiry GM...rubber stamp cupcake-12 little cards with cupcakse, 3 packs of notecards with cupcakes, cupcake stickers, a fun cupcake bookmark,and a really adorable cupcake trinket box!

HUGE hugs to my cupcake friend in NJ

Fiona

Thank you to my FGM in WA for my friendshipghan square and 2 skeins of RHSS! I love them both! The yarn will make someone a beautiful bag! :hug

Thank you so much to my FGM in FL that sent me 2 skeins of RHSS (they will make a pretty bag and maybe a turtle for me ;) ) and some wonderful homemade bread! It smells delicious! And such a sweet card! :hug

Thank you to my FGM in UT who sent me a square for my friendshipghan, 2 crocheted potholders, Gold Bond hand lotion (which I can use since its one of the few that I'm not allergic to) and the wooden ruler! It was all such a wonderful surprise!!! :hug

I want to say a big thank you to my fairy god mother in UT who sent me and i received today,,, a beautiful 12" square for my friendship ghan and she sent me also a ruler which my dear comes in handy to measure the friendship squares i got to make and she also sent me 2 cotton potholders with hangers and also a god bond hand lotion tube which is my favortie as I love that brand and its portable to keep in my crochet basket along with the ruler...

Thank you for the lovely cow stationary you used for me and the cookie recipe.. Will give it a try real soon seem yummy...

hugs

Lillibet

Yesterday my mailman put a package in my mailbox all the way from Poland.

When I opened the package, I found a beautiful wooden box in the color of blue with a gold ribbon around it.

Upon opening the box, a mound of 3D butterflies and ladybugs fluttered out and landed on my table. I have been admiring these for quite a while, and now I own some. Oh they are going to look beautiful on my tree and my table.

So Thank You so much FGM in Poland. Your work is exquisite.

[ATTACH]20115[/ATTACH] - More Pictures

post-105-135897527203_thumb.jpg

I received 2 packages today! One from a FGM in MO that sent me a beautiful square for my friendshipghan (and one for my mom's comfortghan)! Thank you! :hug

The second was from a FGM in WA with 2 squares for my friendshipghan and 2 magic potholders! They are all beautiful and I love them! I've had those potholders in my WIM for forever!!!! :hug

Dear Fairy Godmother -

A special thank you goes out to you today . I hope it is ok that I post it here. I have never signed up for the wish lists before, but definitely need to send a thank you your way .

To anyone reading this, I got the most beautiful fairy -angel doll,done in a green dress, since it is my favorite color . She has curly hair and flowers in her hair and carries a bucket of flowers.

She has fairy dust sprinkled all over her too .

She even has a necklace with my name on it .

She is now hanging on my front door so I can share her with everyone who comes by !

What a wonderful surprise. I thank you from the bottom of my heart .

You are such an angel yourself, no wonder you are sending angels to others !

Be watching your mailbox ... I am not as talented as you, but will be sending you something in return to bring something nice to your mailbox .

Thanks again !!!:manyheart

Thank you to my Fairy Godmother in Altoona Pa.

for all the yarn you sent me.You really made my day.

In fact you have made my week!!!!!:c9

I have been wanting to make some baby cocoons for a home for unwed mothers and some hats and booties.

And I can put all the other yarn to use making hats for the cancer center

down the road.

Thanks again.:manyheart:hug

Corky