auntbubbels

2011 Wish List Thank You's

Thank you to my FGM in Florida for sending me a beautiful purple square for my friendshipghan. It certainly picked up my spirits.

Thank you so much sweet Arizona Elf! I was gifted a square EdgeryDoo2 :yay Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be gifted one but, wishes really do come true! Thank you again and :wreath Merry Christmas :wreath

I am sooooooo excited! I want to thank my FGM in Florida for the most exquisite crocheted angel all adorned with beautiful jewels - the workmanship is perfect! She will have a VERY special place on my angel tree every Christmas. Although my FGM didnt know it my gift couldnt have come at a better time as I nearly burnt my house down last week and this was just a lovely pick me up. Hope to post a pic soon to share my angel's beauty with everyone.

Last night I got a very cuool and cute pattern. This is the thread about it, it is called Cupid. I posted that I thought he was cute and he brought a smile to my face. Next thing I know, I am getting the pattern:woo:jumpyay:fame

I can't wait to make it.:hook I hope to get him done for my table.

So a BIG Thank you:ty and HUG:hug to this FGM.

thank you to the FGM in AZ that sent be a beautiful 2 tone blue square for my friendshipghan. I love it :manyheart

I have a FGM :D yesterday I rec'd a box that was stuffed full with 5 skeins of yarn and :eek 4 books that surprisingly I have not read, or actually seen in the stores. I am so packing at least one of them in my bags for my trip that is coming up. thank you so much :hug