auntbubbels

Announcement about wish lists

Task complete

Terri/LadySorce and I have combined the groups so that we have less threads which will enable you to review more wish lists at one time.

I combined the odd groups and Terri combined the even groups.

What does this mean to you - your group and post number may change but you are still going to remain in either the odd or even groupings. In order for you to easily locate your wish list, we have posted a new Master List.

We have renamed all the groups to New 2009 Wish List Group -

go here for the new group listing http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107394

Post 1 is for the even wish lists and post 2 is the odd

Edited by auntbubbels

All right, maybe I'm just easy to confuse... :think I see the master list, I found myself on it, I found someone I'm looking for... now where exactly do I find their wishlist?

ETA: Okay, wait I kind of see... are they just all not back up yet?

Edited by yarn_monkey

All right, maybe I'm just easy to confuse... :think I see the master list, I found myself on it, I found someone I'm looking for... now where exactly do I find their wishlist?

ETA: Okay, wait I kind of see... are they just all not back up yet?

You would look at what group you/they were in and then go to that group and just scroll down. You will be able to see what the post number is

I still have to finish the odd groups and recheck everything

Does that make sense now? If not, please please ask more questions

Edited by auntbubbels

I'm in group 30 is my wishlist still there? Sorry for the silly question I'm sure it is but I didnt see the master list

I'm in group 30 is my wishlist still there? Sorry for the silly question I'm sure it is but I didnt see the master list

You are now in group 12

I have to talk to Terri because her master list is in a different place than mine is

so that will be confusing

Does that make sense now? If not, please please ask more questions

Okay, so I'm 2008 Group #15, post #12 (according to the master list). Now, is group 15 supposed to have its own thread out on the front of the Wishing Well page? I mean, I see my name all over the place, but not my list...

Because I'm seeing other groups labeled NEW, but not 15 and not the one for the person in question... :think Besides those out front, I don't see any other wishlists, and the groups that are out there seem kind of random...

Yeah... I'm still confused (and probably looking foolish lol)

I didn't see me listed on the new master laist but since you are still working on these I will look back later.

EDITED: I found it. Thanks!

Edited by wiz3283

Hi Janet,

Not to be firing things at you, but both your links in the first post of this thread point to the odd groups.

So sorry about that, I guess the copy and paste didn't work and I didn't look at the url name

I fixed it

Okay, so I'm 2008 Group #15, post #12 (according to the master list). Now, is group 15 supposed to have its own thread out on the front of the Wishing Well page? I mean, I see my name all over the place, but not my list...

Because I'm seeing other groups labeled NEW, but not 15 and not the one for the person in question... :think Besides those out front, I don't see any other wishlists, and the groups that are out there seem kind of random...

Yeah... I'm still confused (and probably looking foolish lol)

We condensed alot of the wish lists and had to move some members from their exisiting wish list to a new one.

You are in group 3. Go to that list and scroll down to find your wish list and post number

Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Ladies, sorry for any of the confusion - it was on my part because I didn't copy the link for the even groups correctly.

Post number 1 has been changed

Please ask any and all questions. I have no problem finding your wish list for you.

Once the new list are made, are the old list going to disappear?:think

I am in Group 3 of the old list and Group 3 of the new list.

We didn't start from scratch. We moved names from one group into another in order to reduce the number of groups.

For instance, I managed 29 odd groups and now there are 13.

So I merged groups 1, 5 & 9 to make a new group 1.

So where do we find the wish lists at? I'm really confused! :think

Please let me know what is confusing and I can try and reword the first post.

You go here for the new group listing

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=107394

Find your name and you will see the group you are now in. If you were in an even group, you will still be in the an even group. The same goes for the odd groups.

If you can't find it, please let me know. I will look for it for you