? Hearts ? ... Pics have been added

Dawning

Question

Hello All,

I have a dilemma and I hope that someone here can help. A while ago, I started an afghan for my daughter. I'm pretty sure the pattern came out of a leisure arts pattern book. I misplaced the book and not even sure what the name of it was to purchase another.

I'll do my best to describe the pattern, (I don't have a picture of what I have done so far). The afghan was worked in panels that you later put together. The afghan called for 6 panels total (I can't remember right of hand how many inches (height) they are suppose to be). The width of each panel, I think, is about 2 inches maybe 3. The main pattern was a heart that you made throughout the panel. The hearts did not have any special stitches, like a puff stitch. The heart pattern was worked in a sort of block pattern but you didn't finish off until you were done with the panel itself. I'm not sure on this either (for I can't remember) but when finished putting all the panels together, there is fringe to be added as well.

I've tried going to the leisure arts library site to see if they had it available and no luck there. I'm almost sure the word 'hearts' was in the title. If anyone has an idea of what this pattern is called or even what the book name is, I will be most greatful.

Thank you

9 answers to this question

Took a few pictures. Hope they help. The border/edging is a little different than the pattern in the book. I remember changing it slightly because I didn't quite like how it looked in the book.

post-9055-135897471377_thumb.jpg

post-9055-135897471381_thumb.jpg

post-9055-135897471371_thumb.jpg

Archived