Amazing Link to Crochet Heaven

Crochet_Hooked

:yay I was doing some computer cleaning in my favorite places and came across a crochet pattern site by CrochetPoet. :clap AMAZING.... Tons of links to everything you ever needed to know about crocheting. You will be stunned :eek by all the links this site has!!!

A must see site! :c9

http://www.myhq.com/public/c/r/crochetpoet/

The page takes a few minutes to load... but well worth the wait. :yes Enjoy!

Cari

Oh my word!!! Between this web site and Crochet Pattern Central and all the crochet books and patterns I have in my own collection, I pray that the good Lord lets me live to be at least 150 years old. :rofl :rofl :ty for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

someone call the funeral home cause i think i just died and went to Heaven! OMG that site is going to be sooooo addictive i can tell just by looking at the categories!!! and i just bought mens white hankies and some thread cause i want to try to learn edgings..........:eek:eek:eek

• 3 months later...

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! YOU HAVE NOOOOO IDEA HOW AWESOME THIS IS.. My comp crashed a little while back and I lost all of my bookmarks and have since been trying to find them again and this was one of them. I absolutely LOOOOOVE this site.

• 3 months later...

My pleasure everyone... :cheer

OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! YOU HAVE NOOOOO IDEA HOW AWESOME THIS IS.. My comp crashed a little while back and I lost all of my bookmarks and have since been trying to find them again and this was one of them. I absolutely LOOOOOVE this site.

Wow... Cabbagepatch_Kris ... My computer crashed also, so I thought this needed a boost to the top, so those that missed the link, can see it now.

Have a super day ... :yay Cari

Archived