"Baby it's cold outside" Snowman

beckyb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks so much for this pattern!! I have made 2 already and now alot of family members want one lol I loved your color choices so I used them as well. thanks again!!! Its a great pattern!

[ATTACH]12946[/ATTACH][ATTACH]12947[/ATTACH]

Your welcome and thank you!!:hug That is so awesome!! Thank you for sharing your pics, he looks so festive with the Christmas lights behind him! :clap I was hoping people would share pics of the ones they have done. :yay Happy Holidays!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I love this pattern. Thank you for sharing it. I've made four of them in different sizes. You can really change the look by the type of yarn you use. I've included a picture (I hope it works - this is my first post even though I've been lurking for a long time).

post-30529-135897488513_thumb.jpg

Hello! Oh my goodness, I LOVE this snowman! I just started crocheting a few weeks ago and have only made three little amigurumi toys, so this took me longer than it should have, but it was so worth it! He is so cute! I didn't get the face quite the way I wanted because I embroidered it before I stuffed it, but I still love him! If you have a chance, would you mind sharing with me how to embroider after stuffing and assembling the toy (how do you start and end, where the knots go, etc.)

Anyway, I will try to include a picture (I haven't ever done that before either, so please bear with me if I mess it up! :) LOL!

Thanks again for such an adorable pattern. This is seriously the cutest little snowman I have ever seen!

Jenni

post-34239-135897492005_thumb.jpg

He is just adorable

I collect snowmen I love him!! Sooo cute!!

Hello! Oh my goodness, I LOVE this snowman! I just started crocheting a few weeks ago and have only made three little amigurumi toys, so this took me longer than it should have, but it was so worth it! He is so cute! I didn't get the face quite the way I wanted because I embroidered it before I stuffed it, but I still love him! If you have a chance, would you mind sharing with me how to embroider after stuffing and assembling the toy (how do you start and end, where the knots go, etc.)

Anyway, I will try to include a picture (I haven't ever done that before either, so please bear with me if I mess it up! :) LOL!

Thanks again for such an adorable pattern. This is seriously the cutest little snowman I have ever seen!

Jenni

I love this pattern. Thank you for sharing it. I've made four of them in different sizes. You can really change the look by the type of yarn you use. I've included a picture (I hope it works - this is my first post even though I've been lurking for a long time).

I'm happy you liked the pattern. Yours turned out really cute!! I love the one in the middle, what kind of yarn did you use for him? Thank you for sharing your pic.

Jenni

He did turn out cute! Thank you for sharing your pic. As far as embroidering after he's stuffed, since he has a hat to cover his head, I just attached the thread at the top of his head and ran it down thru to the mouth and then did the eyebrows and ran it back up to the top of his head and secured the end. You could also do it where the nose goes, embroidering first then attach the nose over the ends of your thread. On other things I have done, I just try and find an inconspicuous spot to secure my threads.

I'm happy you liked the pattern. Yours turned out really cute!! I love the one in the middle, what kind of yarn did you use for him? Thank you for sharing your pic.

I'm not sure what the yarn was - it's a thick fuzzy one from Hobby Lobby. I really need to start doing project sheets. I usually give everything away before I think to take pictures or make notes!

• 2 weeks later...
Here is my snowman. I just LOVE :manyheart this pattern. Thank you for sharing with us.

He turned out very cute! Thank you so much for sharing your pics. :hug

I am so glad everyone has like him and the pattern. :c9

It had snowed the day I made him and I did not have any embroidery floss to do his eyebrows and smile so I took apart a piece of 4 ply black yarn and used that. I had also just purchased some 9mm eyes to make a guinea pig for my niece so I used those eyes for my snowman. I wish I could find a hat pattern like this for adults.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is one of the most adorable crocheted snowman I've every seen. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to try and make one and if they aren't too time consuming, I will use them as next years Christmas gifts.

Archived