Thanksgiving 2009 Tree

Tampa Doll

Time to change the tree from Halloween to Thanksgiving and fall.

Our Angel is back on the top, the witches, pumpkins, ghost and spiders, along with their webs are gone. In their place are scarecrows, fall leaves, acorns, cornucopia, turkeys and hay stacks. Oh you should look for the acorn boys, they were hard to capture. Infact, one is still hiding in the back room among all the other stuffies Tampa guy kept.

You will see a large leaf, pumpkin scarecrow and a wheelbarrow with veggies in it. These were made for me by Tammy wiz3283. Aren't they cute?

Under the tree, you will see fall leaves and fall flowers.

I really outdid myself on this tree. I think it is almost as good as my Christmas tree.

I do hope you enjoy this as much as I did working on it and putting it together.:ttalk:pilgrim:tdance

post-105-135897469589_thumb.jpg

More pictures and even more pictures How about the tree

post-105-13589746957_thumb.jpg

post-105-135897469585_thumb.jpg

Wonderful, Mary Jo!! Such a bounty of Thanksgiving ornaments you've created for your tree....from the filled cornucopias to those adorable "Acorn Boys" (that Adam is such a nut! lol) Your home always looks so warm and festive -Thanks for sharing.

It's lovely! Now, here's my question - how do you have time to do anything other than crochet? There is always something new on the monthly table - There is the monthly tote - the tree --- granted, I've lacked motivation recently, but I"ve been working on the same crocheted fleece thow for a month!

Tell me you're the fastest crocheter on the East Coast and I'll believe you!

Absolutely love it. :manyheart

The scarecrow face is adorable, is there a pattern? Looks like it could be a potholder as well.

My husband would have fits if I kept a tree up year round, so kuddos to Tampa Guy for being a good sport. :hook

Ok let me dispel a couple of myths.

Tampa Guy and I are retired. No Kids, no furbabies, just the two of us, so how dirty can the house get. I don't have to go anywhere if I don't want to. I can spend as long as I want on Crocheting. I have to admit, I am slightly ahead on the totes, more than one made.

As for the tree staying up, it started with Tampa Guy not wanting to take it down till our Anniversary (Feb. 14th). So when that time was over, I just took everything off and started making stuff for the next holiday.

I wish I was the fastest crocheter on the East Coast, I just have a lot of time.

Oh wait till you see the twins next month.:devil

Oh my that's impressive... each decoration is sooo cute, adorable, etc... I love them all! Is that a pumpkin hotpad/potholder I see at the bottom of pic #1? I've been looking for a pattern for one but don't like any that I've seen... I have one in Ultimate Books of Potholders, started to make it, but don't like it... wanted something just a bit bigger... Can you tell me where you got the pattern for yours?.... GBU! :):)

Time to change the tree from Halloween to Thanksgiving and fall.

Our Angel is back on the top, the witches, pumpkins, ghost and spiders, along with their webs are gone. In their place are scarecrows, fall leaves, acorns, cornucopia, turkeys and hay stacks. Oh you should look for the acorn boys, they were hard to capture. Infact, one is still hiding in the back room among all the other stuffies Tampa guy kept.

You will see a large leaf, pumpkin scarecrow and a wheelbarrow with veggies in it. These were made for me by Tammy wiz3283. Aren't they cute?

Under the tree, you will see fall leaves and fall flowers.

I really outdid myself on this tree. I think it is almost as good as my Christmas tree.

I do hope you enjoy this as much as I did working on it and putting it together.:ttalk:pilgrim:tdance

[ATTACH]11264[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11265[/ATTACH][ATTACH]11266[/ATTACH]

More pictures and even more pictures How about the tree

OHH MY Goodness! I am speechless! I must say I love it!!! I am trying to collect turkey crochet patterns. Thank you so much for showing me your pictures here. I love it!! I am full of my eyes cuz I am deaf myself. thank you!

Archived