Saying "Bye-bye" -15" CPK girl

darski

Would this fit the Bitty Baby? It is very cute.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the Bitty babies other than the fact that they exist and owners looooooove :manyheart them.

it is quick to make so you could find out fairly quickly if it would fit... and let me know.

the trick with the CPK's is the shape. flat knit and crochet seems to work for them.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to say thank you for the patterns... and you are never to old to own your first cpk. I got my first one after Pat got sick... he told me to pick one out from ebay and I got a mint 85 bald march of dimes preemie boy with pacifier. I LOVE him so much, I quickly became addicted. I would 'rescue' them, clean them up and donate them to the women's shelter. Unfortunately, they stopped giving them to the kids and started selling them so I stopped for a while. Couldn't stay away so rescuing again... just got to find some place to donate too. :) Thank you SO much for the patterns ... can't wait to try them.

Just wanted to say thank you for the patterns... and you are never to old to own your first cpk. I got my first one after Pat got sick... he told me to pick one out from ebay and I got a mint 85 bald march of dimes preemie boy with pacifier. I LOVE him so much, I quickly became addicted. I would 'rescue' them, clean them up and donate them to the women's shelter. Unfortunately, they stopped giving them to the kids and started selling them so I stopped for a while. Couldn't stay away so rescuing again... just got to find some place to donate too. :) Thank you SO much for the patterns ... can't wait to try them.

Thank you for letting me know that my work is going to the good. I have several CPK patterns out there and most Dora patterns will work as well.

• 6 years later...

Archived