hello everyone,saoudi from Medina

arwa al boug

:welcome Your English is quite good, and you're pretty good with a computer, too! It took me weeks to figure out how to add :). Crochet is a great craft and one where being new to it is not a problem. Once you learn the basic stitches, you can make anything. All you have to do is try.

:wavingHowdee from Nashville, Tennessee, USA. :welcome to Crochetville. You will love :heart it here. :-) I do. I have found crocheting crosses language barriers. My husband is from Cuba and Spanish is his first language. When we have visited some of his family and friends in the Miami, Florida area I have "shared/discussed" crocheting with the females even though I only speak English. Most of the women either spoke no English or very little English. But all of us could "talk" crochet.

Thank you crazibunny

thank you gardener

thank you nee

thank you monique39

thank you fc123

thank you crochetluvknot

Thank you for your encouragement to me grandma2allboys

Thank you for your encouragement to me janineW

thank you tampadoll

thank you terri/ladysoce

thank you cshell

thank you bgs

thank you crazybutcrochet

thank you eneide

Thank you for your encouragement to me tnkycrochetnut

Welcome Arwa, your English is fine. I attempted to translate my welcome into Arabic script, but failed miserably. Isn’t Medina one of the Most Holy cities in Arabia and part of The Hajj with Mecca? Welcome and Peace, you’re in your new Hometown.

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Archived