C’ville November 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cheerThe bag is in town. :cheer Now we just have to wait for it to be delivered :mailand the person to either come home from work:drive or to open it.

I think this is harder waiting for it to be delivered, than trying to decide who gets it.

Thank you all for your compliments and help every month. Without you all, I don't think I would keep this up. You make it lots of fun.:hook

Oh guys I just can't believe it. I just saw our mail carrier come up the road. He didn't stop at our box and and started up the drive so I ran out to meet him. I am just thinking, could it be, could it be. He asked if I was expecting a package and I said I was hoping for one. He handed it to me and I looked at the return address and clutched the box. Could it be, could it be? Surely it wasn't a cruel joke. I opened the box and there it was. Yes, I got it, I got it. Thank you so much. I never made a wish list. One of Mary Jo's bags was what I wished for and it just didn't seem proper to put that down. I clutched the bag with teary eyes and headed for the computer to let you all know it arrived. Mary Jo tucked a bag of popcorn in it along with a nice card. Oh and thank Tampa Guy for insisting on a popcorn bag. I was thinking it was time for some salty instead of the sweets. I just can't tell you all how beautiful the bag is. The photos just don't do it justice. Thank you! Thank you! Now I think I will go call my husband and tell him about the bag.

Oh guys I just can't believe it. I just saw our mail carrier come up the road. He didn't stop at our box and and started up the drive so I ran out to meet him. I am just thinking, could it be, could it be. He asked if I was expecting a package and I said I was hoping for one. He handed it to me and I looked at the return address and clutched the box. Could it be, could it be? Surely it wasn't a cruel joke. I opened the box and there it was. Yes, I got it, I got it. Thank you so much. I never made a wish list. One of Mary Jo's bags was what I wished for and it just didn't seem proper to put that down. I clutched the bag with teary eyes and headed for the computer to let you all know it arrived. Mary Jo tucked a bag of popcorn in it along with a nice card. Oh and thank Tampa Guy for insisting on a popcorn bag. I was thinking it was time for some salty instead of the sweets. I just can't tell you all how beautiful the bag is. The photos just don't do it justice. Thank you! Thank you! Now I think I will go call my husband and tell him about the bag.

:yayCongratulations............ how absolutely awesome!!!

:hug

:heart

:mug

Ok now I can get some sleep:sleep I do worry about my babies when I put the in the boxes.

So glad you like it. Tampa Guy and I were chuckling about you and the mailman. Enjoy the bag and may it serve you well.

Oh and when you pop the popcorn, remember me.

May your bag be filled with lots of wips.:hook

Oh, Mary Jo, thank you, thank you. I do love it. I am still clutching it. I can't believe it. I don't know how you get so many pretties made. You are very talented and are such an angel for sharing.

Archived