C’ville November 2009 Tote

Tampa Doll

Well, let’s see Saturday is Halloween :skeleton:ghost:jackand the last day of October.

Sunday is November 1st. This month sure passed by fast.

Tampa Guy has put his foot down and said enough with the sweet candy; it is time for some Butter Popcorn. After all, who goes to the movies and does not get popcorn? This is also the last of the movie candy bags.

I will have to think of another theme for next time.

Our bag this month is of course made with Peaches and Cream and America’s best. The colors are Yellow, White and Daisy ombre.

The pocket is white with Golden Yellow hook and writing.

Oh yeah, the front is white for the popcorn and the back is yellow for the butter.

Not only is this a delicious looking bag, it really brightens up the room.

cshell got a look at it here http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1893782&postcount=1 under more pictures.

So sit back, relax, eat your butter popcorn, the movie is about to start.

post-105-135897466821_thumb.jpg More Pictures

Almost forgot, this will be going out on Saturday. So Trick or Treat everyone.:ghost:skeleton:jack

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo, you crack me up with all your bag themes. :lol It's a delight to see what will fall off of your hook next! I love your November bag. But I also just noticed your turkey and pumpkin placemats. They are really great. :)

*sniiifff* Ahh, buttered popcorn -Mmm, I can smell an imagined buttery goodness as I type, Mary Jo! A picture paints a thousand wo...wonderful movietime memories! (It's been eons since I've sat in a theater) You've done it again, my deah, coloring your November tote so perfectly!

The pocket is white with Golden Yellow hook and writing.

Just the opposite on my screen, with a Golden Yellow pocket and a white hook and script, but every bit as buttery beautiful! :yes

Thank you for all your crocheted light, Mary Jo...It never fails to shine far and bright

*sniiifff* Ahh, buttered popcorn -Mmm, I can smell an imagined buttery goodness as I type, Mary Jo! A picture paints a thousand wo...wonderful movietime memories! (It's been eons since I've sat in a theater) You've done it again, my deah, coloring your November tote so perfectly!

Just the opposite on my screen, with a Golden Yellow pocket and a white hook and script, but every bit as buttery beautiful! :yes

Thank you for all your crocheted light, Mary Jo...It never fails to shine far and bright

I'm bad, It is golden yellow pocket with white hook and writing. Got it mixed up with another one:devil Sorry.

That is what happens when you type at 6 AM.

Thank you all for the compliments, I enjoyed making this one. Well I enjoy making them all, but I have been working with fall colors lately and it was nice to do something bright.:hook

as usual Mary Jo, another beautiful bag. I have been making dishcloths with those colors, and they are very bright and cheerful. This bag does make me think of movie theater popcorn, and once again reminds me of my childhood. We went to the drive in and during the intermission there were always ads for the concession on the screen, and of course you could smell the popcorn well before you could see it on the way to the stand.:yes Thanks for another great memory, I am sure the next bag lady will love it.

Oh MaryJo............ that is beautiful!!! Wow!!!

I love all the bags you make........... I could never pick a favorite until I received mine!

Yummy buttery popcorn........... how neat!

Now that my sweet 10 yr old is heading toward remission........ we get to have some yummy buttery popcorn this weekend for our family movie night. We're so excited!!!

I cant wait to see who the lucky lady will be this month!

MaryJo... you are a true blessing!

:heart

:mug

Archived