October/November Placemats

I got tired of not finding the right placemats in the store for the holidays, so I went looking on the net. I found a pumpkin pattern and a Turkey kit at Herschel’s. I finished the pumpkins a while ago, but have not been able to get a picture of them. Well, the other day I finished the Turkeys and thought I will show them both.

Boy is my table going to be fun for Thanksgiving.

post-105-13589746669_thumb.jpg More pictures

post-105-135897466683_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll

Great pictures and cute, cute, placemats. You crochet the neatest things, I always look for your posts. I wish we were neighbors but we're a world apart. At least we're neighbors on the web.

Thank you everyone. So glad you like them.

I must say I am partial to the Turkeys. Now I am on the hunt for a turkey potholder to match.:hook

We took a lot of pictures of things the other day, and some of them overlapped.:devil

Edited by Tampa Doll

Super cute as usual Mary Jo. :cheer

Hate to pick favorites but I'm going with the turkeys. :ttalk

Is that a tote in the background? Sure is a pretty one. Or do my eyes deceive me? :rofl Are you teasing us? :lol

TFS- :hook

Thank you everyone. So glad you like them.

I must say I am artial to the Turkeys. Now I am on the hunt for a turkey potholder to match.:hook

We took a lot of pictures of things the other day, and some of them overlapped.:devil

Hey Mary Jo,

I happen to know there will be a turkey potholder on the "Potholder of the Month" thread in November - unfortunately not a free one... but I wouldn't think about posting it until I see a tote............ :lol

to be continued.............