Pattern a Day

Cinlee

Question

19 answers to this question

I bought mine a couple of months ago from the Calendar place on line.

I know it has some free ones in there, but that does not bother me. If you want to get picky, I would like less, clothing, scarfs and afghans. But that is just me. I buy it, because I know some of our C'ville friends have patterns in there.:hook

:yayI got my 2008 pattern a day calendar a few days ago and I love it!!!! Today I got my 2010 calendar and I am not as thrilled with it as I am the 2008 calendar. As mentioned before the 2010 calendar only has 105 patterns in it, as they did take "pattern a day" out of the title. A lot of the patterns are probably ones that I won't make any time in the near future, but who knows some day I might. Overall I am pleased and may be more excited about it when I have more time to "REALLY" look at it as I only skimmed thru it today.

This just might be what I ask my hubby to get me for Christmas! He always gets terrible gifts! One year after we have been married for about 3 years, (we have been married 5 this yr) he got me the Dr Phil Guide to Dating! I was like we are married! I wanted the Family First book! It was hilarious! And then he got me some soaps and lotions but those gift baskets you can get at Wal mart always break out my skin! So maybe this year he can get me a calendar!

Sometimes you can find it at Samsclub for about $9...When you think how much a single pattern can cost, I think it's worth the $. I enjoy looking for 'Villagers in it too. I think they did a much better job this year...and like I said before, they took "Pattern a Day" off the title--it has 105 patterns this year, according to the cover.

Just my :2c

I have purchased one the past 3 or 4 years. It is kind of neat to find a pattern in it and recognize that it belongs to some one from the 'ville as Mary Jo pointed out. Sometimes we have ordered it from Amazon.com. Sometimes I have found it at JoAnn's and used a coupon to purchase it.

Thankyou everyone! I wonder if they sell them in the malls yet? you know how they have them little carts in the center of the mall.

That way I can just go buy it NOW! ;)

Cinlee :manyheart

I was very disappointed in the 2009 crochet calendar. Most of the patterns were already available online for free. I'm hoping they've improved with the 2010 calendar. I'm willing to give the publisher another chance.

I agree! Last years was really bad! Since money is so tight this year tho I don't think I'll be buying the 2010 one.

I was very disappointed in the 2009 crochet calendar. Most of the patterns were already available online for free. I'm hoping they've improved with the 2010 calendar. I'm willing to give the publisher another chance.

Received my copy (b/c I'm in it)...I'm happy with the CPAD--not truly a PAD, and so they've changed the title, but the patterns are good--as always, plenty of variety--the paper quality is much better than in the past. I (always) flipped through the pages before 2010...I think it's worth it :) just my :2c HTH

Archived