memelamara

my lost poncho cable stitch

hello my friends

my dream now is how I work this poncho i love it and i want to make it for my Daughters please please:hug if we dont have apatrren for example:blush give me a simple idea on how to increase stitches in the lines

This topic the first time that I ask something I should not Trdoe without answer or solution

here it is my lost poncho

forgive me if ido amistake thank you for care

:manyhearti love you crafters:c9

It is a beautiful little poncho; too bad they didn't share a source for the pattern. I would try to contact the creator to see if she would help you with your questions.

As far as increasing stitches...I suppose that could be done by working two double crochets into the double crochet on each side of the 'ribbing'....or, if it is worked from the bottom up :shrug decreasing by working two double crochet together on either side might work.

Do try and contact the poncho's maker, though, as she would be able to set you up right, if willing.

from what I can see ... It looks like they increase 8 stitches per row ... I don`t see holes for the arms though ??? since it is sorta fitting it should have holes or it will be uncofortable for the kids to wear them .

Good luck :)

i am waiting for help pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help

I feel your frustration, Memelamara. :(

However, I do see that the woman who posted the poncho on youtube has made one in a peach color, as you can see here:

Below that video, in the comments section, she mentions that she is willing to send the pattern if you give her your email address.

I believe you have to register in order to post there. Hope this helps you. Best wishes in getting a hold of the pattern. :)

really alot of thanks to you my best friend here jeannej thank you very very much

really alot of thanks to you my best friend here jeannej thank you very very much

You are very welcome, memelamara. :)

I believe it may be from this book in the following link :) :

Sweetened With Love- Baby Wraps To Crochet

:h5 Great find, Renni! That's what I love about this community.

I see that a photo of the same little model sits beside the finished item on youtube. I hope Memelamara catches your posted find.

:h5 Great find, Renni! That's what I love about this community.

I see that a photo of the same little model sits beside the finished item on youtube. I hope Memelamara catches your posted find.

I do hope she sees it too. I came across it by accident and also later found it and ordered it myself on (link) AMAZON.COM :hook

Edited by ReniC

no i didnt find any thing iam so sorry no one help me mor?

Memelemara, did you look at the link that Renni gave? It looks the same except for the edging.