LegalWoman17

Holiday Basket

Great basket! And I'm sitting here literally LOL over the kitty! Aren't they just the quirkiest little creatures? I honestly don't understand how anyone could not love cats! :think They're just so dang cute and funny! :manyheart

When I saw your kitty picture, my very first reaction was "How did Sparky get in there?" Your cat looks E-X-A-C-T-L-Y like one of my cats. Even down to the expression-with-closed-eyes-during-picture. We have some white chairs like yours but the table is different and while I have some crocheted baskets, they are different than yours. Nice picture and nice basket. I looked on your blog (to see if I could see any more "Sparky imposter" pictures) and I love your star afghans too.

Well, enjoy your crocheting and your kitty. :hook

Awwww, now you have to make another basket just a tad bit larger for the kitty!

Does remind me of one of my cats that was always trying to fit into a box, basket or a bag that was really too small for him. :lol

Love your basket and the kitty. Would look great in Christmas colors too. I need one for my bathroom to hold festive clear sparkly globes filled with bath powder and soaps. Could you tell us where you got the pattern?

OMG how perfect is that. :laughroll A Halloween cat for a Halloween basket. :jack He looks totally pleased with himself. What a handsome guy! I love black cats.