auntbubbels

The Holiday Gift Exchange will be starting Nov 1st

Just to give you a heads up the Holiday Gift Exchange - minimum of $25.00 - will open for signups on November 1st.

There are a few other swaps going on right now, so I wanted to give you a heads up in case you were planning on joining.

The Holiday RAOK will be open for signups on November 23rd. Anyone can join this RAOK and since it isnt a swap, there are no minimum requirements.

Edited by auntbubbels

wooow i was waiting for this

ps: you might better edit the title because it`s written 1st of Oct on the title

i know! stress of coordinating :hug

wooow i was waiting for this

ps: you might better edit the title because it`s written 1st of Oct on the title

i know! stress of coordinating :hug

thanks for noticing that

Woo hoo can't wait. I had fun with HIJ this year. You might want to put Holiday RAOK because I thought it was the actual Holiday Swap.

I really wanted people to be aware of the Holiday Swap and just threw in the Holiday RAOK since I figured some of you would write me about that one.

These are two distinct things, one is the swap and one is the RAOK - each having different guidlines.

Does that make sense?

Is this the Holiday Exchange? On the swap calendar it is scheduled in December. I just wanted to be sure it is the right thing.

Is this the Holiday Exchange? On the swap calendar it is scheduled in December. I just wanted to be sure it is the right thing.

I noticed that too. :think

yes, I was calling it an exchange and a swap :think

i changed the first post to read "Holiday Gift Exchange"

Signups will start in November and the exchange will end at the end of December

Edited by auntbubbels

I think the confusion is that sign ups start November 1st, but it's shown on the swap schedule as being in December.

This is the only holiday gift exchange/swap scheduled for this year. Holiday RAOK is a completely separate "issue".

Sorry to step in there Janet, but though it would help to explain it in a different way.

I think the confusion is that sign ups start November 1st, but it's shown on the swap schedule as being in December.

This is the only holiday gift exchange/swap scheduled for this year. Holiday RAOK is a completely separate "issue".

Sorry to step in there Janet, but though it would help to explain it in a different way.

No problem, if you can explain it better than I could, I have no problem with that!!!

Last year the Holiday Gift Exchange started November 1st and ended December 15th - so maybe we should change the date on the schedule.

Thanks. I understood that they were two different events, I just wanted to be sure this was the gift exchange, not another swap aside from that. :D

Thanks for the correction. I knew the RAOK was seperate, but I was confused with it starting in November and listed on the calendar as a December swap. But I TOTALLY understand now.

How long will the sign ups be open? I am in 2 swaps right now but will be sending one soon. I would really like to be in this one. Like I need another swap between here and swap bot...lol. I love them thougha nd they are addictive.

How long will the sign ups be open? I am in 2 swaps right now but will be sending one soon. I would really like to be in this one. Like I need another swap between here and swap bot...lol. I love them thougha nd they are addictive.

about two weeks

Are sign ups still going up today?

Warmest Thoughts

Kristy

yes they are - November 1st got up before I did!!!!:lol

i am going to do them real soon:cheer