lynns

Spiral Scrubbie

I got the pattern from here http://crochetpatternsonly.blogspot.com/2005/05/spiral-scrubbie-translation-by-judith.html

and to figure out to sew it together I went here

The scrubbie was scanned in (broken digital camera)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/pinstripes1903/scan0004.jpg

after I dropped my kids off to school I stopped by Hobby Lobby and bought some more Sugar and Cream yarn. This project was really easy and fun to do.

Very cute. I like those colors. Hmm, I have some of that yarn at home. . . uh oh. I feel a scrubbie coming on.

Seriously, your scrubbie is very cute. Good job.

Edited by LegalWoman17

:spin The spiral scrubbie is fun to make (as is taking a similar hat spin!). Yours turned out great, Lynns! Nice work!!!

i have made lots of those scrubbies and it is my favorite pattern. i know it by heart and can take the project anywhere i go. they make up fast and everyone loves them.

I think I must have a mental problem!! :confused

I made mine just like the video...but can't get it together right. Even with the video, I just can't get it to swirl and I keep ripping it out!!! :2frog

I made one of these today and i took 3 dishcloths i made rolled them up and attached the scrubbie to the front with some yarn and a button. I wish I would have taken a picture before I gave it to my neighbor:(

Your scrubbie turned out great.... I tried one and it came out smaller for some reason.... Not sure yet if I like it.... I may do another after seeing yours and the video... Thanks for sharing! GBU!:):)

I made one last night and I'm not too sure it is right. Just doesn't look quite the same as yours and the ones on the video. May give it another try though. I think these would make great cloths for baby's bath time!

Figured out what I was doing wrong! I was folding it wrong! Watched the video again with the piece in front of me and the light bulb went off! My 2nd one looks great!

Figured out what I was doing wrong! I was folding it wrong! Watched the video again with the piece in front of me and the light bulb went off! My 2nd one looks great!

I watched the video a few times then it clicked for me hehehe