Pattern-along... this might be fun!

jimbo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what we have so far as our Pattern..........

Step 1: Chain 15

Step 2: Join with a slip stitch to form a ring.

Step 3: sc in each st around

Step 4: Sl St in first sc, (Ch3, Sl st in next Sc) around, Sl St in base of first sl st.

Step 5: 5 TRC in each ch 3 sp, join with SL st

Step 6: Ch 3, dc dec around finishing the last dc dec in the same st as joining st from previous round, sl st to 3rd ch of beginning 3 ch.

Step 7: Chain 10, skip 1 stitch, DC in next stitch; chain 7, skip 1 st, DC in next st. Cont. ch 7, skip, dc around. End with sl st in 3rd ch of ch 10.

Step 8: 3 sc ... ch 3 ... 3 sc in each ch 10 sp. join with sl st to end.

and this is what it looks like at this point.....

post-18634-13589746917_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:think:think Ok. Now that I have expressed my emotions, Let's move on.Jimbo I love you, but still haven't figured out how to order a hook from you!! PM me to give me specifics if you need to. I'm computer illiterate and can't figure it out from your blog, which seems all I can access. I have a son who's great with computers, but he's in the Air Force (intelligence, doncha know) so, he'd have to kill me after he showed me what to do.

TKC (yeah , I know it's misspelled) Your's looks flat, but mine has bubbles in the middle. I'm using a J hook and am thinking of turning this mutant doily into a tam??

Before I post the next step, let me know what you all think of that???:hug

:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:think:think Ok. Now that I have expressed my emotions, Let's move on.Jimbo I love you, but still haven't figured out how to order a hook from you!! PM me to give me specifics if you need to. I'm computer illiterate and can't figure it out from your blog, which seems all I can access. I have a son who's great with computers, but he's in the Air Force (intelligence, doncha know) so, he'd have to kill me after he showed me what to do.

TKC (yeah , I know it's misspelled) Your's looks flat, but mine has bubbles in the middle. I'm using a J hook and am thinking of turning this mutant doily into a tam??

Before I post the next step, let me know what you all think of that???:hug

(TKC is perfect :U )

you know.... my pic doesnt show the bubbled round... but mine is very ruffled in the middle also. Hmm.. a tam huh? neat idea!

Cant wait to see what the next step is to see what we're making. :hook

:heart

:mug

I thought I posted this already, but on double checking, I didn't.

Next step: ch3, dc in nxt 2 sc, *(3dc in ch3 sp, dc in 3sc) cont. from * to end, sl st in top of ch3.

This gets it almost big enough for the top of a tam (for my big head at least). If you want to make this for a child, start decreasing!

:think I think I'm done for a while. Everyone have a great day tomorow! Keep up the good work;):crocheting

:cheer :cheer No, you didn't miss out. Jump right in. Maybe you can come up with the next step for everyone. :cheer :cheer

:cheerPat, the cheerleader of the group :cheer

This is way awesome! Are y'all gonna do another? I missed out.... bummer!

lol.. i just saw this. and it looks intresting i can't waite to see what it looks like.

I saw someone say Mutant Doily!... lol that is what i was thinking with the first few pics!.. but of course it's going to be one DanG COOL doly.. Mabey we cn Submit it as a pattern!. as the Cvilleager's Creation to a book!

:cheerI agree with you. Anyone else? :cheer

lol.. i just saw this. and it looks intresting i can't waite to see what it looks like.

I saw someone say Mutant Doily!... lol that is what i was thinking with the first few pics!.. but of course it's going to be one DanG COOL doly.. Mabey we cn Submit it as a pattern!. as the Cvilleager's Creation to a book!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived